The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what people always say when they are scared. PUSSY PAC

I'm not a fire hydrant, anvil, or whatever other inanimate object you used to haul around on one of your bellys to prove how tough you are.

if you get me mad enough I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like what you'd see.

verbal was right. I will not be back. So, celebrate.

Kae: I am sorry for overreacting, but your game was lopsided. Town had more power roles, scum had no fake claims, and what was a 50% chance was 2 time happening in 8 night phases. 75%. You also confirmed the cop and got two mafia killed, and rushed a deadline. It felt like you honestly didn't want scum to have a chance.

I know you all make fun of DMers, and I am not the best player, but I am far better than you all assume. I don't even want to bother making a case when I just get ignoed and mocked.

That being said, so long JN mafia, and gfy.

Also, lynch pac for me lots.

stop posting at me.

that's all it takes.

how do you not get that?

Everyone else here = trying to move on with the way it usually is.

You = trolling for attention with self-pity and insults.

Nobody is holding a grudge or dwelling on this sh*t, we're all trying to have some laughs. You keep re-directing it back to you, and the topic of you not being welcome.

You are welcome... it's just not all about you.

Nobody is going to apologize for telling you to stop ****ing the game up. Stop doing it. Get over being asked to cut it out and get along with the rest of us... or get the **** out.

Kae: I am sorry for overreacting, but your game was lopsided. Town had more power roles, scum had no fake claims, and what was a 50% chance was 2 time happening in 8 night phases. 75%. You also confirmed the cop and got two mafia killed, and rushed a deadline. It felt like you honestly didn't want scum to have a chance.

I know you all make fun of DMers, and I am not the best player, but I am far better than you all assume. I don't even want to bother making a case when I just get ignoed and mocked.

HEEEEE - HAWWWWWWWWWW

Slowly returning to the glory days of JN mafia.

Archived