GMAC or Tebow ?

Jetsouth

GMAC or Tebow   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better option to finish the year ?

• Tebow
    • GMAC
    • whats his name... for the diehards

high school and college achievement is not a reliable indicator of future nfl performance. Yes he had broken ribs against Michigan. Jacksonville is not Michigan.

Exactly, with the way Jacksonville is playing, Michigan is insulted being compared to them jk. Anyways, I'd take a healthy Tebow over GMAC, why, because we could run the ball and Rex seems to be valiantly against starting Tebow which isn't a bad thing considering who he put his future in.

Exactly, with the way Jacksonville is playing, Michigan is insulted being compared to them jk. Anyways, I'd take a healthy Tebow over GMAC, why, because we could run the ball and Rex seems to be valiantly against starting Tebow which isn't a bad thing considering who he put his future in.

Good point Clyde... JETS fans should have learned by now that anytime Rex makes a decision it is best to go in the opposite direction...

Mark Sanchez QB'd four playoff wins and none of his losses were as bad as Tebow's to the Patriots. This line of thinking is obviously not valid.

In none of his wins was he as good as Tebow against the Steelers. Just filling out the other part of the equation for you. I know you meant to include that but just forgot.

After reading this I would rather call you corky

corky.jpg

This is your opinion and it is based on nothing. And you're smashmouth, not sperm edwards, dbatesman, or any other poster with at least half a brain on this site, so I take it with a grain of salt, ****face.

Now I have to root for Greg McElroy to fall flat on his ass as well. I already told you about Sanchez, you didn't listen. Now you bash Sanchez when you KNOW you were darning his socks in the preseason and offseason. Now you're going for round two, right?

Two unacceptable posts (the latter edited).

In none of his wins was he as good as Tebow against the Steelers. Just filling out the other part of the equation for you. I know you meant to include that but just forgot.

Sanchez threw for 3 TDs and 194 yards against the Pats in 2010. Sanchez threw for 233 yards and 2 TDs against the Steelers in 2010. He didn't throw any interceptions in either game.

Tebow threw for 136 yards and noTDs against the Pats in 2011. Tebow threw for 316 yards and 2 TDs against the Steelers in 2011, 80 of that came on one play, in overtime.

Just bringing you stats, in case your forgot how bad Tim Tebow actually is at QB.

This is your opinion and it is based on nothing. And you're smashmouth, not sperm edwards, dbatesman, or any other poster with at least half a brain on this site, so I take it with a grain of salt, ****face.

Now I have to root for Greg McElroy to fall flat on his ass as well. I already told you about Sanchez, you didn't listen, moran. Now you bash Sanchez when you KNOW you were darning his socks in the preseason and offseason. Now you're going for round two, right?

Now that you got that all off your chest you do realize I was joking with you right ?

That being said ..... Now your going to root for Greg McElroy to fall flat on his ass ? Really ? And you say Im Stupid ??

You told me about Sanchez ? I was well aware Sanchez was sucking so you didnt have to tell me anything. Regardless of what you or I think about Sanchez this team still lacks explosive SKILL players on offense or even decent SKILL players that needs to be addressed no matter who QB's this football team.

Not sure WTF round 2 is but if it means I have hope for McElroy, yeah then chalk me up for round 2 because anyone hoping for the guy to fall falt on his face and fail is a borderline Idiot. Does that mean I think he going to light the world on fire and drag us on his back to a SB ? of course not but I bet some of the more dramatic posters on this site might just take it that way from what I've seen.

Sanchez threw for 3 TDs and 194 yards against the Pats in 2010. Sanchez threw for 233 yards and 2 TDs against the Steelers in 2010. He didn't throw any interceptions in either game.

Tebow threw for 136 yards and noTDs against the Pats in 2011. Tebow threw for 316 yards and 2 TDs against the Steelers in 2011, 80 of that came on one play, in overtime.

Just bringing you stats, in case your forgot how bad Tim Tebow actually is at QB.

1) You didn't read my post very thoroughly if you think that Tebow's game against the Pats is an appropriate response.

2) You're surely not mentioning Sanchez' second half against the Steelers and going Amnesiac Carl on the first half are you?

1) You didn't read my post very thoroughly if you think that Tebow's game against the Pats is an appropriate response.

2) You're surely not mentioning Sanchez' second half against the Steelers and going Amnesiac Carl on the first half are you?

I read your post and my stats just confirm you're wrong. Sanchez in multiple playoff games was just as good as Tebow against the Steelers. And in no playoff games was Sanchez as bad as Tebow was against the Pats. Do try and keep up.

I read your post and my stats just confirm you're wrong. Sanchez in multiple playoff games was just as good as Tebow against the Steelers. And in no playoff games was Sanchez as bad as Tebow was against the Pats. Do try and keep up.

Did I SAY that there was a game in which Sanchez was as bad as Tebow was against the Patriots?

And no, there has not been a game that Sanchez was as good as Tebow, if you're quoting actual stats and not your interpretation of them.

And for what it's worth, an eighty yard touchdown to win a game in overtime still counts.

And now that we're on this, Sanchez did not beat Brady and did not beat Manning. Sanchez was playing the horrible, horrible defenses of the Colts and the Patriots in that game. Those two guys were playing one of the top two defenses in football.

Did I SAY that there was a game in which Sanchez was as bad as Tebow was against the Patriots?

And no, there has not been a game that Sanchez was as good as Tebow, if you're quoting actual stats and not your interpretation of them.

You said Tebow played better against the Steelers than Sanchez did against any team in the playoffs. That's just not correct. Sanchez played as well in the 2010 playoffs as Tebow did against the steelers in 2011.

You said Tebow played better against the Steelers than Sanchez did against any team in the playoffs. That's just not correct. Sanchez played as well in the 2010 playoffs as Tebow did against the steelers in 2011.

I guess going 7 for 13 or 63 yards, fumbling and giving six points to the other team, being down 24 to 3 at halftime and then racking up the rest of your stats against a prevent defense constitutes a great game. I apologize, I completely misunderstood.

Mark had all the support of his team and coaching staff, with first team work etc..

Tebow, on the other hand was trying to make a 1-4 team into something that probably hasn't been done before.. QB a team that had a 1.8 % chance of going, into the playoffs..

Before you go off on Tebow, for all the credit that everyone gave the rest of the team in Denver, and none to Tebow, they got Manning.. right ? Well, if it was the team that won last year..or in other words, *it wasn't Tebow that made the difference..* then, how is it that Manning is making that team so good ?

The answer is either Manning or Tebow made the Broncos fly.. obviously Manning much better than Tebow..as well it should be..I would hate to see Manning outdone with his 17 years and multiple awards etc, by a kid with Tim's resume.

Tebow wont be in the NFL next year if Jacksonville passes on him

There are several teams, well a few.. Reds, 49ers, that are running the same offense Tim ran in college..and morphed into last year in Denver..what you say is nonsense considering how QB poor the league is now.. That guy you hate so much beat the JETS last year, and the Steelers.. too bad, huh ?

Archived