Sign in to follow this  
Klecko73isGod

So who's coming to Jacksonville and what are we doing Saturday night?

I think a bunch of us have backed out due to the pathetic performance this season. Myself included but I have a feeling I am gonna kick myself in the ass for missing this one -- Have Fun

I was still willing to go but my friend backed out. I doubt I will make the trip solo...If anyone is planning on going in the Tampa area, I may still go.

Edited by whodeawhodat

I opted out of the road trip when I realized that a.) these are two of the worst teams in football, b.) it's in Jacksonville and I'm not a crystal meth tweakier, c.) see "a" and "b".

Still going. I have 46 people registered for the tailgate and I don't flake out when I say I am doing a party at an away game. This trip is going to cost me big, ugh.

There should be a JAX liquors within walking distance of the stadium...east about two blocks I think. The gas is cheaper in GA, the liquor in FL.

Still going. I have 46 people registered for the tailgate and I don't flake out when I say I am doing a party at an away game. This trip is going to cost me big, ugh.

Where are you setting up?

There should be a JAX liquors within walking distance of the stadium...east about two blocks I think. The gas is cheaper in GA, the liquor in FL.

Booze ain't the issue, towing the trailer at less than 7mpg is!

The tailgatersparking.com first down rv lot, spaces 34-35

Sick location brother. Great spot. Thats typically where I pay to park.

Sounds like the whole family is coming up. We could help with your costs and chip in if you take stragglers who just show up on game day.

In that case, gas is even cheaper before you cross the Savannah river into GA.. unless S.C. has upped the tax structure since I was there last. Edited by Jetsouth

Sick location brother. Great spot. Thats typically where I pay to park.

Sounds like the whole family is coming up. We could help with your costs and chip in if you take stragglers who just show up on game day.

Would be appreciated.

Dude, isnt there a party supply place you can rent from... I know your rig is legit, but why get murdered like that.

Hey Kleck, JIF, i know you guys are local. Either of you know of a safe, secure place where I could park my trailer for a few days, maybe a week, following the game. I am heading down to West Palm for a bit after the game, it would be great to leave the trailer in the Jax area and then grab it on my way back north. It is a 16fter, probably about 18 ft total with the hitch.

PM me if ya have any ideas.

Edited by joebabyny