So who's coming to Jacksonville and what are we doing Saturday night?

Klecko73isGod

Still going. I have 46 people registered for the tailgate and I don't flake out when I say I am doing a party at an away game. This trip is going to cost me big, ugh.

There should be a JAX liquors within walking distance of the stadium...east about two blocks I think. The gas is cheaper in GA, the liquor in FL.

The tailgatersparking.com first down rv lot, spaces 34-35

Sick location brother. Great spot. Thats typically where I pay to park.

Sounds like the whole family is coming up. We could help with your costs and chip in if you take stragglers who just show up on game day.

Hey Kleck, JIF, i know you guys are local. Either of you know of a safe, secure place where I could park my trailer for a few days, maybe a week, following the game. I am heading down to West Palm for a bit after the game, it would be great to leave the trailer in the Jax area and then grab it on my way back north. It is a 16fter, probably about 18 ft total with the hitch.

PM me if ya have any ideas.

Hey Kleck, JIF, i know you guys are local. Either of you know of a safe, secure place where I could park my trailer for a few days, maybe a week, following the game. I am heading down to West Palm for a bit after the game, it would be great to leave the trailer in the Jax area and then grab it on my way back north. It is a 16fter, probably about 18 ft total with the hitch.

PM me if ya have any ideas.

Klecko will just watch it. Leave it all set up. And a case of hot dogs. :)

Archived