Sweet Home Alabama

Maxman

If we started signing Sweet Home Alabama – Lord, I’m coming home to you, many people would think we were talking about Tim Tebow. But the story of the day is former Alabama QB, Greg McElroy.  Listen to this Podcast as Phil Sullivan and Courtney Aurillo discuss exactly how bad Mark Sanchez was on Sunday.

Other topics include where the Jets go from here, Rex holding the team accountable and a camera crew following Courtney into the bathroom at Metlife Stadium.

Click play above to listen or subscribe via these links:

http://www.jetnation.com/podcasts/2012/JNPC0018.mp3

If we started signing Sweet Home Alabama – Lord, I’m coming home to you, many people would think we were talking about Tim Tebow. But the story of the day is former Alabama QB, Greg McElroy. Listen to this Podcast as Phil Sullivan and Courtney Aurillo discuss exactly how bad Mark Sanchez was on Sunday.

Other topics include where the Jets go from here, Rex holding the team accountable and a camera crew following Courtney into the bathroom at Metlife Stadium.

Click play above to listen or subscribe via these links:

halfway house haha

agree Max it's gotta be Greg and starting Mark is a good way for rex to get fired (especially if Manish sources are correct about Woody liking Greg)

nice job guys

Bit -- thank you. Just don't see them having any other choice other than starting Greg McElroy this week. He is crazy if he goes back to Sanchez but we will find out soon enough.

About Tom's halfway house...if that was a secret, I am sorry for letting it out of the bag.

I assume you had to console her much like Rex did Mark post game

LOL.

In many ways this is less of a Podcast and more of a therapy session for Courtney. Today she admitted that playing McElroy was the right decision. This is progress. Next week Dr. Phil will try to move Courtney more towards a healthy viewpoint on Sanchez. It isn't an easy task but I am not giving up! :)

I mean, I guess if I had to choose which under-performer who was hired only for their looks would get benched this week, I got my first choice. But I gotta say, I was hoping for the sweep...

Yeah and all the posters that are tired of your act didn't get their wishes granted either. I guess everyone will just have to rally around the Sanchez decision. He is a uniter apparently.

Which link are you most likely to click on?

A. Courtney eats cheese fries and pukes

-or-

B. Minimally relevant song title referencing a track from the seventies that everyone (not affiliated with the klan) universally despises.

Tom - thanks for the marketing advice, it is greatly appreciated. But we have a few thousand downloads of the Podcast, so I think we have this one covered. :)

Also Courtney was right. She said that she didn't think that the Sanchez benching would be permanent. I disagreed. I can't believe she was right and I was wrong.

+1 I can't believe it either. We've been on message boards for 20 years and Courtney actually knows the Jets better than any of us.

I've decided that Court would be hands down the greatest significant other type you could ever find. You could be the absolute worst better half in the entire world and she'd still love you blindly.

Pretty sure she'd make an exception in your case. You're the Jamarcus Russell of significant others.

I've decided that Court would be hands down the greatest significant other type you could ever find. You could be the absolute worst better half in the entire world and she'd still love you blindly.

This is actually the topic of the first offseason Podcast. We have some of her ex boyfriends lined up to cover this exact topic. Good call Jif. :)

Archived