BTW Andre Smith is playing like a Beast mon

afosomf

serious question if you draft a tackle at 5 overall and he becomes an excellent right tackle, is that a good use of the pick? I wonder if the Jets took Andre Smith, what the fans would think of his career.

If you get any position outside of ST that works out it's a good pick.

I'd rather have a top ten lineman/S/TE/anything that is a solid multi year starter then a bust at QB or CB.

so this is your retort mon lol

not retorting just wondering what Jets fans would think of a top 5 Right tackle. serious question. if you knew before the draft that the guy would be a stud right tackle would that be worth the pick? or does he have to play left, that's probably what they picked him for...

meanwhile Brick made 3 pro bowls, and people still say he sucks. Andre smith has been to none but he's a beast. (I do think Smith is deserving of the honor, fwiw)

not retorting just wondering what Jets fans would think of a top 5 Right tackle. serious question. if you knew before the draft that the guy would be a stud right tackle would that be worth the pick? or does he have to play left, that's probably what they picked him for...

meanwhile Brick made 3 pro bowls, and people still say he sucks. Andre smith has been to none but he's a beast. (I do think Smith is deserving of the honor, fwiw)

Andre Smith was the #1 HS player in country when he went to Bama, was awesome there, dont even believe he gave up a sack the whole time he was there.

Signed a sleezy agent, got way out of shape, hurt his foot and was basically a no show for first few yrs. The light turned on last year, played some really good ball. This

yr he has been excellent, He could play LT if need be, they have another bookend on other side. Will be interesting if he gets franchised mon

Archived