JFtoLong

Jet fan groupings  

49 members have voted

1. 1. It seems to me that Jet fans fall into one of four camps, which are you

• Hate Sanchez, Love Rex
    • Support Sanchez, hate Rex
    • Support Sanchez, Love Rex
    • Hate Sanchez, hate Rex

Once again, despite a win, this game just increases my hatred of Rex and Sanchez. Sanchez was horrible, 11/19 for 111 yards and 1 fumble, and you have our clueless coach saying he played "good". So good I guess they decided to run the ball the entire second half. You can't make this sh*t up.

They both have to go. Sanchez is shot. Rex is finding out you can't just do a 180-degree heel-turn and get taken seriously after you spent two years acting like a jackass. It's a miracle that the team hasn't slipped into full-mutiny at this point. But, unless you can flush half the roster, Rex has run his course here. The players know he's a phony and a puppet.

Well said.

Fire tanny, let gm decide what to do with Rex.. And do what we shouldve done last year... Find a legit qb

The great irony for you will be Rivers being available next year and you might finally get your man.

I am curious to see the results of the poll.

I support Sanchez, Love Rex, would I rather see a better QB under center than Sanchez? Hell Yea! But their isn't one on the roster, and I have to support the guy wearing the green, and white jersey under center if I'm a Jets fan, and I think he is the best option on this horrible offensive roster.

Archived