Cowboys DT Josh Brent arrested for vehicular manslaughter, kills teammate

Matt39

SERIOUSLY?? you should be banned for making fun of this

Wasn't making fun just dont care about a player I've never met that has no effect on the Jets. I never even heard of him so his death has zero effect on my life. Now if it was Sanchez it would, I'd be happy because the team could move on to getting another QB and save a ton if cap space.

Not trying to be a dick just being honest.

Wasn't making fun just dont care about a player I've never met that has no effect on the Jets. I never even heard of him so his death has zero effect on my life. Now if it was Sanchez it would, I'd be happy because the team could move on to getting another QB and save a ton if cap space.

*** File this under things that people think, but should never say out loud ****

so Mark Sanchez deserves to DIE because he is a bad QB? how noble of you

You are a piece of $hit.

Could to see JN can stay classy.

I don't mean to be insensitive but these guys make decent enough money to call a cab or have a friend come get them. If you get in the car with a drunk driver, you're just as guilty. It's a tragedy that could have completely been avoided with a phone call.

while I certainly agree with you 100% on getting a cab I'm not going to say he's guilty for getting in the car with a drunk driver because none of us know the circumstances

while I certainly agree with you 100% on getting a cab I'm not going to say he's guilty for getting in the car with a drunk driver because none of us know the circumstances

Because I'm Irish and dumb and loveeeee drinking, I've gotten in many cars with people who shouldn't be driving and I deserved to be killed each time.

I don't mean to be insensitive but these guys make decent enough money to call a cab or have a friend come get them. If you get in the car with a drunk driver, you're just as guilty. It's a tragedy that could have completely been avoided with a phone call.

problem is when your drunk your not really thinking straight.

your a ****en a$$hole and a dick

There goes another Xmas card lol

I like about 95% of your posts. But there's times like today where they fall into the "ok but why say it" category. I like gallows humor as much as the next guy but I don't think wishing death is ever very funny.

I like about 95% of your posts. But there's times like today where they fall into the "ok but why say it" category. I like gallows humor as much as the next guy but I don't think wishing death is ever very funny.

Lots of people die I was just saying it would be nice if the team or me personally could benefit from it.

Lots of people die I was just saying it would be nice if the team or me personally could benefit from it.

yeah but it's a little more tragic when people die young and from something that was completely avoidable. I don't know the guy and in the grand scheme of things it won't effect my life but I still take a second to feel bad about the situation.

you got kids? when I had my son I got a little more empathetic about situations like this.

Because I'm Irish and dumb and loveeeee drinking, I've gotten in many cars with people who shouldn't be driving and I deserved to be killed each time.

well i can't recall putting myself in such a dumb situation (i'm 25% irish) i still say it only takes ONE person to start a car, not two.

yeah but it's a little more tragic when people die young and from something that was completely avoidable. I don't know the guy and in the grand scheme of things it won't effect my life but I still take a second to feel bad about the situation.

you got kids? when I had my son I got a little more empathetic about situations like this.

clearly there are a few people on here who have LITTLE regard for human life....since they have not been banned for expressing such low-life beliefs (i.e. saying it'd be funny if Sanchez was the passanger) I guess it's up to us fellow Jet fans to take on a moral stance here and remind fellow fans that football is just a SPORT and a live game and/or TV show for our entertainment....NOT a reason to wish death on fellow human beings who we've never met!

i feel like my words are falling on deaf ears though... RIP J Brown.

Hell no I don't won't kids and I'm way to mental to responsibly reproduce.

Archived