Keller Out Tomorrow

CrazyCarl40

Remember when the Jets had no injuries and everyone was like "it's because of swagger" and also that staying healthy had no real bearing on our record because the depth was there anyway?

I thought that a prerequisite for being a Jet fan was having no memory... It keeps the history of ineptitude at bay

Sign this beast ?

That's what I think. I expect he'll come cheap - as he should. Of course, the Jets should still be very interested in upgrading the TE position even if Keller stays. Keller would be a nice #2 (insert doody jokes, here).

That's what I think. I expect he'll come cheap - as he should. Of course, the Jets should still be very interested in upgrading the TE position even if Keller stays. Keller would be a nice #2 (insert doody jokes, here).

Nothing comes cheap in the Tanny era. Thats my concern. We sign him for market price to a long deal and he keeps going dow in performance to a point where the Holmes deal looks like a bargain!

Please let this walking vagina sign somewhere else and play Cumberland.

No he wouldn't. No 2 TE's can't be scared of blocking.

Archived