Although I will be rooting for it, finishing 9-7 would be the worst thing that could happen...

nj meadowlands

with 9-7 they DESERVE another year! Rex for Coach of the Year!

As much as I normally would agree with the sarcastic post, I feel winning 9 games in spite of Sanchez is a pretty admirable quality. Rex has plenty of faults, but winning 9 with this mental midget as our starting QB is fairly impressive.

at 9-7 we go to the playoffs this year. Both the bengals and the steelers lost today, they play each other once more this year. tannenbaum FOREVER

We would need Pitt to lose two of their final 3 since they have tiebreaker over us, plus Cinn needs to lose one more.

Provided we miss the playoffs, Tannenbaum and Sparano keep their job, and the franchise once again gets "comfy" with Mark Sanchez.

I'll root for the Jets to win any game they ever suit up for, but jeez louise. It's going to be high comedy.

Loser Jets fan mentality makes me sick!!!!

Bengals have Eagles, Steelers and Ravens.

Steelers have Cowboys, Bengals and Browns.

Jets have Titans, Chargers and Bills.

Think the Colts win 9 wins already are a lock and the Jets need both the Bengals and Steelers to screw the pooch to grab the 6 seed. Given the Steelers and Bengals play each other don't see how the Jets have a real shot.

Bengals have Eagles, Steelers and Ravens.

Steelers have Cowboys, Bengals and Browns.

Jets have Titans, Chargers and Bills.

Think the Colts win 9 wins already are a lock and the Jets need both the Bengals and Steelers to screw the pooch to grab the 6 seed. Given the Steelers and Bengals play each other don't see how the Jets have a real shot.

Colts wild wins the last 2 weeks were pretty much the nail in the coffin.

I can see a couple of scenarios where the Jets get into tie but it looks like they would lose just about all of the tie-breakers.

Provided we miss the playoffs, Tannenbaum and Sparano keep their job, and the franchise once again gets "comfy" with Mark Sanchez.

I'll root for the Jets to win any game they ever suit up for, but jeez louise. It's going to be high comedy.

The CS will by no means be comfy with Sanchez. The contract dictates that he is here next year but he basically was benched again in the 2nd half today by not being allowed to throw the ball.

What other team is so down on their QB that they run on 3rd and 8 from around midfield with two mins to go up by 7?

That lack of faith almost cost them the game.

Hope we win out but when you look at the offense against the Cards and Jax, I just don't see them running the table.

Rex with yet another press conf full of spin.

The CS will by no means be comfy with Sanchez. The contract dictates that he is here next year but he basically was benched again in the 2nd half today by not being allowed to throw the ball.

What other team is so down on their QB that they run on 3rd and 8 from around midfield with two mins to go up by 7?

That lack of faith almost cost them the game.

Hope we win out but when you look at the offense against the Cards and Jax, I just don't see them running the table.

Rex with yet another press conf full of spin.

Could easily see the Jets running the table and losing out to either the Steelers/Bengals winner either outright or on tiebreakers.

As much as I normally would agree with the sarcastic post, I feel winning 9 games in spite of Sanchez is a pretty admirable quality. Rex has plenty of faults, but winning 9 with this mental midget as our starting QB is fairly impressive.

Rex is responsible for this mental midget in more ways than one.

Rex has other options and sticks with Sanchez.

The schedule is the only reason they even have a shot at 9-7, not good coaching.

We would need Pitt to lose two of their final 3 since they have tiebreaker over us, plus Cinn needs to lose one more.

Not true, all that has to happen is for the Bengals to beat the Steelers, and Ravens beat the Bengals, and the Jets win out, that's 1 lose from each of them, all 3 of us finish 9-7, Cincy, and Pitt go head to head 1st in tiebreakers to see who goes head to head with the Jets in tiebreakers, in this case Cincy beats Pitt in tiebreakers, and the Jets then beat Cincy in tiebreakers, and get the 6th seed.

I would say this is a much higher percentage scenario in terms of possibility then 2009 after week 15, and last year after week 16, and with a win next week they might even hold their own destiny in their hands if the Cowboys, and Eagles beat the Bengals, and Steelers.

Not true, all that has to happen is for the Bengals to beat the Steelers, and Ravens beat the Bengals, and the Jets win out, that's 1 lose from each of them, all 3 of us finish 9-7, Cincy, and Pitt go head to head 1st in tiebreakers to see who goes head to head with the Jets in tiebreakers, in this case Cincy beats Pitt in tiebreakers, and the Jets then beat Cincy in tiebreakers, and get the 6th seed.

I would say this is a much higher percentage scenario in terms of possibility then 2009 after week 15, and last year after week 16, and with a win next week they might even hold their own destiny in their hands if the Cowboys, and Eagles beat the Bengals, and Steelers.

That doesn't sound correct to me.

Best scenario is we let Mark fall on his face badly so we don't worry about him starting for us ever again, but then Tim or McElroy comes in and saves the game and gets us the W. I can't imagine ever rooting for us to lose.

Best scenario is we let Mark fall on his face badly so we don't worry about him starting for us ever again, but then Tim or McElroy comes in and saves the game and gets us the W. I can't imagine ever rooting for us to lose.

Titans, Chargers, Bills. Three winnable games no matter who is the QB. The chances for Tebow are done. McElroy won't even be active. The only thing that will get Sanchez out is an injury.

Archived