NYJ = 9-7

Jet27

James Jones was a much better player coming out of college than Schillens was. Schillens is a plodder on the outside.

They're both JAGs. Difference is one has an elite QB, the other has the worst QB in the league. The Packers can suffer injuries and succeed with said elite QB. We can't, because our offense sucks even when we're full strength, thanks to the QB.

Sometimes the answer is pretty simple.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're both JAGs. Difference is one has an elite QB, the other has the worst QB in the league. The Packers can suffer injuries and succeed with said elite QB. We can't, because our offense sucks even when we're full strength, thanks to the QB.

Right they're both Jags. If the Packers lose Jones no one cares. Jones however is a better player than Schillens.

Are you sure? They gave him a new contract this offseason. They continue to stick with him this season.

It depends on what Woody's true feelings are. No one knows.

And this is what it all comes down to.

Ultimately, this contract extension looks to be one of the worst deals out there. However, if the FO doesn't realize that, which they might not, because they gave it after a complete implosion, then we're in for a lot more celebrating of beating the Jacksonville's and Arizona's of the league.

• 2 weeks later...
I would. lolI doubt it happens. When you have a horrible QB, you lose games you're supposed to win. I'm sure the Jets will drop 1 more and finish 8-8. Could they run out? Sure. Would I love it? Absolutely. But I'm not holding my breath.

I'm a ****ing prophet.

Archived