Bryan Thomas might be done for yr.

redman81

I have no faith in Allen playing the other safety spot. I don't think they like him much away from the line. Bush maybe. Another NT sounds like overkill. They need to spend some on the O - money and picks. They may be well served by drafting an RB early because they will need a guy to step in and play if anybody wants to pay Greene. TE I might be happy standing pat even if Keller walks. I like Reuland and Cumberland well enough. This **** FB keeps spitting the ball up, but we can't complain about guys signed off the street. I'd bring in plenty of competition there, but I wouldn't spend anything or any picks.

Tyrann Mathieu in the first...retain Revis, Wilson, Cromartie and Landry. Best secondary ever.

Tyrann Mathieu is not playing football in 2012 he's 5"9 175 and runs a 4.51, I'm sure the Pro scouts will love that. This before we get to his off the field antics. Yeah a sure fire first round pick.

VONTAZE BURFICT says hi.

Mathieu is a playmaker and a legit blue-chip prospect:

-As a true freshman he was the Defensive MVP of the Cotton Bowl

-As a sophmore he was the MVP of the SEC Championship game

-He was awarded the Chuck Bednarik Award (given to college footballs most outstanding defensive player)

-As a result he was a Heisman finalist

I don't know where you got his 40 time, but if that is accurate he sure plays a lot faster than he times. I see him listed at 5'9, 180, and that was his Sophmore weight after playing as a true freshman, so who knows where he's at right now...Not to mention the weight gain rookies achieve with a professional training/dieting regiment.

As for his "red flags"...the kid smokes pot. (He's 20 years old, give em a break).

sidenote: VONTAZE BURFICT has 95 tackles, 1 sack, 2 pds, and 2 fumble recoveries. (not bad considering he didn't play in Week1)

He is within 6 tackles of: David Harris, DeMeco Ryan, Patrick Willis, Phillip Wheeler, and D'Qwell Jackson.

Mathieu is a playmaker and a legit blue-chip prospect:

-As a true freshman he was the Defensive MVP of the Cotton Bowl

-As a sophmore he was the MVP of the SEC Championship game

-He was awarded the Chuck Bednarik Award (given to college footballs most outstanding defensive player)

-As a result he was a Heisman finalist

I don't know where you got his 40 time, but if that is accurate he sure plays a lot faster than he times. I see him listed at 5'9, 180, and that was his Sophmore weight after playing as a true freshman, so who knows where he's at right now...Not to mention the weight gain rookies achieve with a professional training/dieting regiment.

As for his "red flags"...the kid smokes pot. (He's 20 years old, give em a break).

sidenote: VONTAZE BURFICT has 95 tackles, 1 sack, 2 pds, and 2 fumble recoveries. (not bad considering he didn't play in Week1)

He is within 6 tackles of: David Harris, DeMeco Ryan, Patrick Willis, Phillip Wheeler, and D'Qwell Jackson.

isnt he not a good cover player tho? I thought he got so much recognition for being a good tackler good returner and good at getting turnovers

He's a Collage player that's played well last year and pulled some flashy highlight reel INT's and forced fumbles. He's not played on 2012 he small slow and wreak larger NFL WR will eat him for lunch he's not going in round one. I'm not into the whole Honey Badger hype.

I think he goes 3-5th If he as a good combine 3rd.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Tyrann+Mathieu&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#psh=%5B%221%22%2C%7B%22hc%22%3A%22kno-hide%22%2C%22fc%22%3A%22%22%2C%22ec%22%3A%22kno-hide%22%2C%22cc%22%3A%22%22%2C%22ro%22%3A1%7D%5D

Archived