Hard work pays off!!!

EveryDayVlogger_19628

So, I was at the Jags-Jets game this weekend and I was able to interview Ellis Lankster's parents in the stands before and after the interception that capped the game! Amazing, I hope the NY Jets see this!!!

2:19 - The Interview with Ellis Lankster's parents

10:21 - The interception, gives the ball to his parents, and the congrats.

Epic!

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the **** am I supposed to know what this ****ing sh*t is about if there's no tangentially-related song title to refer to?

What? What are you talking about. It's about me, a real Jets fan, who supports whoever starts and the team itself no matter what just like that players do, who goes to Jacksonville and shows how the game was from the stands, showing the highlights of it, nothing too long or boring in my own humble opinion, and interviewing Ellis Lankster's parents before he did anything and showing his interception, giving the ball to his parents, and showing that you gotta work hard to be where he got to today. Come on man.

Who the heck is Courtney,

A hot girl that does essentially the same thing that you do. So you should probably develop a new angle since there's no way in hell you're competing with that, because nobody cares about what an average dude has to say. The best advice I can give you is that acts of violence or math do seem to be popular these days.

What? What are you talking about. It's about me, a real Jets fan, who supports whoever starts and the team itself no matter what just like that players do, who goes to Jacksonville and shows how the game was from the stands, showing the highlights of it, nothing too long or boring in my own humble opinion, and interviewing Ellis Lankster's parents before he did anything and showing his interception, giving the ball to his parents, and showing that you gotta work hard to be where he got to today. Come on man.

Do not pay attention to Tom Shane-good for you and the work you did. Tom is just frustrated Courtney will not date him

A hot girl that does essentially the same thing that you do. So you should probably develop a new angle since there's no way in hell you're competing with that, because nobody cares about what an average dude has to say. The best advice I can give you is that acts of violence or math do seem to be popular these days.

Dude and that's where you ar COMPLETELY WRONG. I don't go to Jets games all the time, I promote positivity, I have an audience on youtube, almost 8,000 and counting, and I don't give a crap what anybody negative has to say, in this case it was negative, but I was proving my point regardless. I'm a YouTuber and that's what I like. Yeah.

That math sh*t is really catching on? I think it's a fad.

Pay no attention to T0mShane. None of us like him. He sleeps with the site owner and 2 of his step-uncles so he gets preferential treatment. It's sad, really.

And nice job.

Most impressive. You must be worth many internet dollars.

Not quite, but I'm getting there and nobody is going to stop me unless I die!!! That's my goal, I will NEVER QUIT. And if this can get pinned somehow that would be extra amazing. You guys have no idea the emotions I'm feeling right now, just ready for anything and everything. Bring it baby.

Not quite, but I'm getting there and nobody is going to stop me unless I die!!! That's my goal, I will NEVER QUIT. And if this can get pinned somehow that would be extra amazing. You guys have no idea the emotions I'm feeling right now, just ready for anything and everything. Bring it baby.

That's my goal too, not dying.

Nobody is going to stop you from posting on the internet unless you die? What if a hurricane knocks the power out? What if you choke on a quaalude and go into a coma? What if the zombie apocalypse comes and they destroy the internet? WHAT IF THE INTERNET DECIDES THAT IT DOESN'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE??

Nobody is going to stop you from posting on the internet unless you die? What if a hurricane knocks the power out? What if you choke on a quaalude and go into a coma? What if the zombie apocalypse comes and they destroy the internet? WHAT IF THE INTERNET DECIDES THAT IT DOESN'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE??

How will your math help you during your zombie apocalypse? How?!?!

You can cut the act you're so obviously not a Jets fan with this positivity BS you keep spouting

LMFAO you just don't get my point though huh, It's not just posting on the internet, it's a lot of hard work than you think. You have to have the personality for it, be able to video tape teh right things, gain an audience's attention and keep it, and STRIVE FOR WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE!!!

Archived