Hard work pays off!!!

EveryDayVlogger_19628

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I 100% think Max and Courtney should let him call in this week if they're cool with sharing the spotlight, it would be the highest rated podcast ever with his 8000 followers and great attitude. Plus we know Woody is usually listening.

No promises on all 8,000 people tuning in, but a lot would. Just not as much as you would think. The people that watch me have lives too, but I know a lot support me and everything I do!

I am not sure what to think. This guy left me a v\m saying Max was his hero. I am halfway through this thread and want to laugh. Mind. Blown. lol.........

Idk who u r, but I'm literally laughing and crying as well... of nothing but happiness. I really don't care what happens, this is one of the best nights of my life to see more people finally seeing what I'm trying to promote - positivity. It's fantastic to be this way, and I'm going to stay this way! Best way to live right here.

It's the "Tom Shane" clause in her contract.

It's true. I am not allowed to have sex with any registered members of this website. Part of the agreement for my reinstatement.

Tom if you touch any more girls I will sue. lol...

I 100% think Max and Courtney should let him call in this week if they're cool with sharing the spotlight, it would be the highest rated podcast ever with his 8000 followers and great attitude. Plus we know Woody is usually listening.

Done. Good idea.

Done. Good idea.

Id subscribe to the podcast for that.

I support this 100%.

Idk who u r, but I'm literally laughing and crying as well... of nothing but happiness. I really don't care what happens, this is one of the best nights of my life to see more people finally seeing what I'm trying to promote - positivity. It's fantastic to be this way, and I'm going to stay this way! Best way to live right here.

biggest-fan-sm.jpg

This is a negative post. Nobody cares about your negativity. It's like invisible and stuff.

Sorry man. I pressed the negative rep on this post by mistake with my phone. I was trying to positive rep every post in this thread but Toms. Two questions though since you're a mod.

1. Why is there a limit on Positive rep I can give? It should never be limited

2. How come we even have Neg rep?

Sorry man. I pressed the negative rep on this post by mistake with my phone. I was trying to positive rep every post in this thread but Toms. Two questions though since you're a mod.

So we can all show our disdain for horrible posters like T0mShane and JiF

We will work on the positive rep limit.

Neg rep is fun just to screw with people.

Archived