I want to apologize

robertjessica

To JIF and T0mShane specifically. The other nit I got a little out of control while addressing them. I have always prided myself on being a man that apologizes and admits when he was wrong.

On Monday night while discussing Positive Pete over there on the main oard, I used some fowl language and insulted both JIF and Tom. And while I stand behind everything that I I said, this wasn't the place to do say it. I was having a bad day and I Took it out on the board.

So I am sorry to everyone. I don't want to drag the board down to the level I have been at in recent months.

I also want to thank Crusher, Slats, and Joec36 for not banning me and only giving me a warning. I won't let it happen again guys.

Remember as Vic the Vlogger said the other day. You have to stay positive. Asa lama Lakum.

Edit. . . I stil. Hate both Tom and JIF.

To JIF and T0mShane specifically. The other nit I got a little out of control while addressing them. I have always prided myself on being a man that apologizes and admits when he was wrong.

On Monday night while discussing Positive Pete over there on the main oard, I used some fowl language and insulted both JIF and Tom. And while I stand behind everything that I I said, this wasn't the place to do say it. I was having a bad day and I Took it out on the board.

So I am sorry to everyone. I don't want to drag the board down to the level I have been at in recent months.

I also want to thank Crusher, Slats, and Joec36 for not banning me and only giving me a warning. I won't let it happen again guys.

Remember as Vic the Vlogger said the other day. You have to stay positive. Asa lama Lakum.

Awfully big of you.

PUSSY

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If it's my attention you're looking for, I can tell you I don't have enough Ritalin. What I do have is a very special set of skills; skills acquired over a very long, wasted career posting on message boards--skills that make me a nightmare for trolls like you. If you stop grouping me in with JiF now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I'll kill you.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If it's my attention you're looking for, I can tell you I don't have enough Ritalin. What I do have is a very special set of skills; skills acquired over a very long, wasted career posting on message boards--skills that make me a nightmare for trolls like you. If you stop grouping me in with JiF now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I'll kill you.

Network television last night FTW. LOL

Wow lol. The only thing this is missing is, I will not tire. I wil not falter. I will not fail.

Same person.

Dont let Tom fool you. He's got a creepy obsession with me and starves for attention.

You obviously insulted the right people. Keep up the good work!

• 3 weeks later...

IM BACK. Come and find me T0m. I dare you. Once you see who i am you'll turn the other way and run. You dont wanna be near anyone like me. You aint never met a mother effer quite likke. me.

I'll even PM uoui my adress. Or we can meet at a Dairy Queen or place of the ilk. I want it to be a public spactecal when i embarass you.

Bring it on bozo. Ill be here wating for your response

Archived