Is Revis a Falcons Fan? Or....

JustInFudge

http://sportsmasher....ta-falcons-hat/

At 9:06PM last night, injured star CB for the New York Jets, Darrelle Revis, tweeted out a picture of himself wearing an Atlanta Falcons hat. Jet fans have had to deal with Revis’ loyalty issues in the past throughout multiple contract disputes, and now watch him flaunt another team’s colors in the national spotlight at a Nike event for his new shoes.

revisfalconspic.png

Revis… stop being an idiot. I get it. You want to wear cool clothes and you think that hat looks good (it doesn’t). But when you play for an NFL team, there is a large fan base that spends alot of money supporting you and that team… and they do not want to see you in any colors other than green and white at the moment.

To further prove the point that he is a moron, he tweeted this after the Jets’ last victory:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys wear different teams based on what colors they feel like wearing.

The Jets dont produce black hats? Come'on man. This is ****ed up. He's at a photo shoot for Nike promoting his news shoes and he's wearing another teams hat.

This isnt like LeBron wearing a Yankees hat to a game supporting a team in a different sport. If Revis was wearing a black and white Brooklyn Nets hat. Cool. Wearing another team in the NFL's hat? ****ed up

I'd be more concerned with that dead squirrel he's wearing on his face. That beard sucks.

As far as the hat I'll leave that to our "gentler" posters like JiF who care about what other men wear.

dont half the posters here rip people for not being "real" jets fans anyway for their gear?

fireman ed and his dolphins jersey or heck even sanchez jersey

Leave it to JIF to start a not-so-subtle thread about fashion on a football website.

I'd be more concerned with that dead squirrel he's wearing on his face. That beard sucks.

As far as the hat I'll leave that to our "gentler" posters like JiF who care about what other men wear.

Have you ever once come up with your own joke?

http://sportsmasher....ta-falcons-hat/

At 9:06PM last night, injured star CB for the New York Jets, Darrelle Revis, tweeted out a picture of himself wearing an Atlanta Falcons hat. Jet fans have had to deal with Revis’ loyalty issues in the past throughout multiple contract disputes, and now watch him flaunt another team’s colors in the national spotlight at a Nike event for his new shoes.

revisfalconspic.png

Revis… stop being an idiot. I get it. You want to wear cool clothes and you think that hat looks good (it doesn’t). But when you play for an NFL team, there is a large fan base that spends alot of money supporting you and that team… and they do not want to see you in any colors other than green and white at the moment.

To further prove the point that he is a moron, he tweeted this after the Jets’ last victory:

OMG!!!! :scare: A player is wearing the logo and colors of another team! Oh the horror! I cant be a fan now! All those jerseys and t-shirts and hats I bought for the jets fans on my list has got to go back now.

Give me a break. Stop caring about what "fashion" players choose to wear. He's not a fan of the jets. He's only here for the money. Its a job for him.

OMG!!!! :scare: A player is wearing the logo and colors of another team! Oh the horror! I cant be a fan now! All those jerseys and t-shirts and hats I bought for the jets fans on my list has got to go back now.

Give me a break. Stop caring about what "fashion" players choose to wear. He's not a fan of the jets. He's only here for the money. Its a job for him.

It's amazing that this is somehow news to some.

I could care less, although I still think he's an idiot, as he should have known he'd catch crap for it.

Have you ever once come up with your own joke?

LOL, I read the opening post and responded fruitcake... Pac beat me to it, but redundancy where it concern you and your penchant for penis swallowing is admissible.

You should know about redundancy... you've been typing the same 4 comments on this site for how many years?

Archived