Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont' like JIF egging on a meaningless lynch of a "loud" player, after he talked last game about wanting to target notorious inactives in future games.

I also don't like Lily trying to scoot through D1 in a hurry. I do my best scum hunting D1, I don't buy the "for the lulz" or the whole mindset of "we never lynch scum on D1". I've proven that wrong enough in recent games where I can call bullsh*t on it with confidence.

I feel like Sakeae gave the Pac train the sticking vote which put us in this position as it is.

I like a vote on any of those 3 at the moment, good place to start with the beating of the grass and such.

Okay, I need fantasy advice - I need a replacement TE for Gronk:

Rudolph vs. STL

Martellus Bennet vs. ATL

Scheffler vs. ARI

Watson vs. WAS

I'm leaning Bennett, but I love Ben Watson's matchup. Scheffler is going to get targets, he had 10 last week, I'm just not confident he'll catch them all, he only caught 3 last week. Rudolph scares me with the capacity for being shut out.

Sucks. I'm against the guy with Hernandez.

The short answer: Watson...Washington at the bottom of FF points to TEs.

Next: Bennett at Atlanta

Have Rudolph and Scheffler rate about the same...

Have you considered Pitta or Housler?...as possible waiver wire fodder?

I would take Pitta over any of the above mentioned...versus Denver...#2 in FF points allowed to TEs. Probably take Bennett over Housler.

I dont' like JIF egging on a meaningless lynch of a "loud" player, after he talked last game about wanting to target notorious inactives in future games.

I also don't like Lily trying to scoot through D1 in a hurry. I do my best scum hunting D1, I don't buy the "for the lulz" or the whole mindset of "we never lynch scum on D1". I've proven that wrong enough in recent games where I can call bullsh*t on it with confidence.

I feel like Sakeae gave the Pac train the sticking vote which put us in this position as it is.

I like a vote on any of those 3 at the moment, good place to start with the beating of the grass and such.

I dont like this post.

The short answer: Watson...Washington at the bottom of FF points to TEs.

Next: Bennett at Atlanta

Have Rudolph and Scheffler rate about the same...

Have you considered Pitta or Housler?...as possible waiver wire fodder?

I would take Pitta over any of the above mentioned...versus Denver...#2 in FF points allowed to TEs. Probably take Bennett over Housler.

I'm using Pitta in one league. I'm on that.

I'm very tempted by Watson, the Redskins are just that bad against the TE. I'm going to sleep on it.

JIF's #1 defense against me when I am onto him as scum, is to immediately call me scum back. Then his counter-case becomes a litany of comments about "what I always do", but it always tends to be stuff I do while scum hunting, then as soon as I move off him... he forgets every accusation of me being scum and moves quickly onto someone else.

Let's see if that plays out again.

Even saying this, I know JIF can't resist repeating the same stupid sh*t over and over... I mean.. that is what defines his existence here at JN. Repeating the same stupid sh*t over and over. Repeating the same stupid sh*t over and over.

I'm using Pitta in one league. I'm on that.

I'm very tempted by Watson, the Redskins are just that bad against the TE. I'm going to sleep on it.

Dude, you try FanDuel? Seriously wondering if a couple of smart guys and a computer program couldn't earn big bucks.

I'm familiar with it, but haven't played there extensively.

I started around week 7...had my ups and down...shot my wad a couple of weeks ago...then this past week...more than doubled up...about break even for the season...but still learning how to limit my downside..lol...still...fun to watch RZC...plus when you're in the black.

Archived