Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

WTF kind of bullsh*t logic is this?

The same kind of bullsh*t logic that got me Hess and Leelou in one post last game.

If Hess was scum then he'd have zero reason to remove his vote. He'd just remain in the shadows waiting for someone to hammer. It's not really that difficult to understand you homo.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This. Especially since she tried to play her vote off like it was a joke. Her vote was a "joke" but votes on her = super serious.

At the time of her "joke" vote on Pac she had no votes and gave too much of a reason if it was really just a joke. She also put him up over the halfway point and then overreacted for being called out on it.

The same kind of bullsh*t logic that got me Hess and Leelou in one post last game.

If Hess was scum then he'd have zero reason to remove his vote. He'd just remain in the shadows waiting for someone to hammer. It's not really that difficult to understand you homo.

Boy you sure are stupid.

Disgusting. You're worse than the Ape now.

I'm available to drop the hammer on Pac.

^^^^ all talk

You are too. In fact, you are the biggest offender Batman.

At least Pac and I are right a couple times per game. You are right once every 20 games if you are lucky.

This clown has some balls.. spews out hundreds of worthless chest thumping batman posts and has the audacity to question players who are actually good.

He's soooo friggin stupid.

You are too. In fact, you are the biggest offender Batman.

At least Pac and I are right a couple times per game. You are right once every 20 games if you are lucky.

This clown has some balls.. spews out hundreds of worthless chest thumping batman posts and has the audacity to question players who are actually good.

He's soooo friggin stupid.

^^^^ 2 most disgusting pigs in the game.

Both suck and actually think they are good. lulz.

You haven't made a good play since everyone thought DanX was a man. Srsly one of the worst players I've ever seen.

I'm Batman. Everyone knows it. Everyone embraces it. I'm the greatest scum hunter ever. Its undeniable.

You're a fat stupid lawn more walking (because you can afford a riding mower) mexican who nobody respects and is terrible at this game.

Jealousy is a wasted emotion.

Unvote vote JiF

If Pac gets to L-1 though he's dead.

Your wish is my command.

Unvote: Verbal

Vote: Pac

Reading back when Pac claimed roless townie he said he'd rather die now than put in time later on in die, which was a weird WIFOM. Kill him now to make him happy or let him live to suffer? And is he using reverse psychology.

I could vote Sakea and JiF as well. But Pac dying is no great loss.

Archived