Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my re-read...Peachy Kae puts Arthur at L-2 with a huge momentum vote...

Verbal throws a little mud on her. Doesn't vote.

Ape adds a little commentary...doesn't vote.

Verbal adds his vote.

Ape adds his to the pile.

Leelou adds some mud.

Comes back later to add her vote.

More follow the Jugs...just ensure the commentary stays focused on Kae.

She adds more commentary even though she has already voted. All in all looks like they saw Arthur in trouble and went out of their way to develop a competing train to forestall his inevitable lynch. Sad really. Getting heat from the previous game and your scum. Makes your teammates come out of the woodwork to protect. Could be one...could be all three...I could vote any of them. But for now.

Vote: Ape

Interesting timeline.

I will take Leelou for competing trains and stuff.

vote Leelou

Insane cop - gets opposite results. I wonder if he got a N0 reading. I don't remember off the top of my head, but I think JiF was acting like he had results....

Don't know how JiF could've gotten any results because he died N1. Or do you think he had daytime investigation ability?

like a cold sore?

Something like that... think cold sore, with a bit of what he just wrote is the kind of case he usually accuses me of crafting when I'm scum. Day after a death, go back and leverage hindsight to put together an incriminating narrative on someone.

Before you three start clamoring...I acknowledge that I saw logic in that commentary yesterday...even voted her...but hindsight 20-20...it looks like Kae's momentum vote was a town play...can't see scum pushing him over the hump...leads me to you kind folks...

Don't bus me, bro.

Don't know how JiF could've gotten any results because he died N1. Or do you think he had daytime investigation ability?

If you look, I said N0, which means night zero to start the game. With an insane cop it's reasonable - he wasn't getting accurate results anyway.

But I guess daytime could work...

1. You know damn well cops investigate at night. At least here.

2. You gonna vote or what faggola?

Could have had one to start the game, who the **** knows.

I like this inquisition by a few folks over a simple statement, though. :-)

Could have had one to start the game, who the **** knows.

I like this inquisition by a few folks over a simple statement, though. :-)

I usually point out the obvious as a logic trap.

Apparently, you've opted for pointing out the stupid and unlikely.

Hypothetically, JiF couldve had a view. Like hypothetically he could be a good player.

I think he gay blind squirreled it with Pac.

I think JIF was rooting for a Pac lynch for the lulz and when Pac revealed, JIF actually took a pretty logical position and that's why he wanted Pac lynched. I don't think it had anything to do with a night zero investigation. I think it had everything to do with what JIF said, Pac revealed as vanilla, then thought he got hammered and then revealed a second time as a lie detector. AFTER the hammer?

It was illogical, and JIF called him on it.

Insane cop - gets opposite results. I wonder if he got a N0 reading. I don't remember off the top of my head, but I think JiF was acting like he had results....

If you look, I said N0, which means night zero to start the game. With an insane cop it's reasonable - he wasn't getting accurate results anyway.

But I guess daytime could work...

No sh*t he didn't investigate Pac. He was an insane cop - his results on Pac would have been town.

Talk about stupid.....

Flip flop much? You go from wondering whether JiF got an investigation result to a "no sh*t" he didnt two posts later.

No sh*t he didn't investigate Pac. He was an insane cop - his results on Pac would have been town.

Talk about stupid.....

I thought that was what you were implying twerp... proceed with pumping theories into the game and assuming everyone should know what the **** you are talking about as you talk out of your stupid ass.

I like what JC put together. I find Ape's vote interesting, as well as his lack of response thus far. Nothing I feel comfortable voting yet. Mostly I just wanted to check in because I've been quiet all weekend.

Flip flop much? You go from wondering whether JiF got an investigation result to a "no sh*t" he didnt two posts later.

Flip flop? JiF couldn't have viewed Pac as guilty. Read back. I'm wondering if perhaps he had something on anybody else.

I like what JC put together. I find Ape's vote interesting, as well as his lack of response thus far. Nothing I feel comfortable voting yet. Mostly I just wanted to check in because I've been quiet all weekend.

I dont know what JC's actual agenda is here, I figured I should wait until more people see his case before shredding it. If he's making a play against me as scum, it'll become clear with some back and forth. Don't wan to blow up his trap, if it is one and he's town. You seem tentative about getting caught in it.

I'll note that you don't seem to want to do any thinking on your own, you are waiting to see what the majority does when the game picks back up, and that you've endorsed (but not voted) his narrative-driven case that takes complete advantage of how things look upon hindsight with the actual context of what was going on at the time stripped away in place of his spin.

I dont know what JC's actual agenda is here, I figured I should wait until more people see his case before shredding it. If he's making a play against me as scum, it'll become clear with some back and forth. Don't wan to blow up his trap, if it is one and he's town. You seem tentative about getting caught in it.

I'll note that you don't seem to want to do any thinking on your own, you are waiting to see what the majority does when the game picks back up, and that you've endorsed (but not voted) his narrative-driven case that takes complete advantage of how things look upon hindsight with the actual context of what was going on at the time stripped away in place of his spin.

I will note that you are starting to form the "circle of the ape" this game.

Alright, since I'm going to be tied up with clients again this morning - I'll get this out on the table now.

First off, the bold seems to be what JC is doing:

Something like that... think cold sore, with a bit of what he just wrote is the kind of case he usually accuses me of crafting when I'm scum. Day after a death, go back and leverage hindsight to put together an incriminating narrative on someone.

Second off, this was Sakaea's butt-hurt post, and my subsequent vote on her. In case it's not obvious, I voted her in part to be a doosh, hence the name I made up, and in part because she was over-reacting.

lol, you guys are funny. Y'all can poke fun at each other for stupid sh*t, but I can't vote Pac for being a goober last game without getting called an Ida-ho and voted for. And yes, I do know about the soft rule about the mod of the last game. Didn't even enter my mind, tbh

Unvote

Vote Sakadoodeea

Reality is, Pac's train was filled with jokes. I expected it to dissipate regardless of what I did or didn't say. I don't stand in front of lynches, I also don't advocate running someone up and lynching them when there hasn't been sufficient casing. IF Pac had flipped town, then D1 would have been a complete waste. At the time I voted Sakaea I barely even into the game, mostly dicking around, and trying to get into my typical interrogative D1 rhythm. My goal was to focus more on the women, like we talked about last game, because they lurk until endgame so easily.

I wasn't even around for Pac's actual lynch. If I had been, I would have pointed to two things - first, there was a quote by Hess where he called himself town, why not LD that post instead of the one where Hess called 80 scum?

hey Ape. I'd tell u I'm town this game but I might be lying.

Then I would have also agreed with JIF's point of view that Pac only revealed as LD after he thought he was hammered.

All in all, Jetscode is just leveraging how things look after the fact. My vote on Sakaea was in the game's infancy, and more about being a doosh and geting things started with random pressures, than anything else. So, the question for me becomes, is Jetscode making an opportunistic play against me because when he's scum, I've got a good history catching him? Or is he seeing who will get behind his case as a trap. Hence why I was considering not defending immediately.

Case on Kae makes most sense...would also like to look at Jugs...show them to me...

Vote Sakaea

As if I need to saying anything further, here is Jetscode who got behind the Ape and voted Sakaea.

Do scum usually start other trains to bail out their teammates in the game's infancy, or do they wait for some dumb townie to come along and give them a wagon to hop on. This to me, is a momentum shift vote.

"Case makes the most sense".

Then he comes in today indicting the people he followed. Got it.

Case on Kae makes most sense...would also like to look at Jugs...show them to me...

Vote Sakaea

Unvote vote JiF

If Pac gets to L-1 though he's dead.

Your wish is my command.

Unvote: Verbal

Vote: Pac

Reading back when Pac claimed roless townie he said he'd rather die now than put in time later on in die, which was a weird WIFOM. Kill him now to make him happy or let him live to suffer? And is he using reverse psychology.

I could vote Sakea and JiF as well. But Pac dying is no great loss.

Unvote vote pac

lol was that a hammer? where's a vote count.

Also, my vote on Sakaea was done at a time when it really wasn't realistic that Pac would get lynched. As I said, I figured his train would dissipate since it was comprised of joke votes. If you look at Jetscode's vote though, he places it when Pac is in fact being discussed as a legitimate lynch.

Then that led to SMC and 80 thinking they put Pac at L1 and hammered him.

Archived