Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

Ze most awesome mafia player is incorrect in his assessment of the lovely and wonderful lady.

These two posts feel like SMC was trying to help Pac along with his botched reveals and trying to buy him some time to have more people unvote and look elsewhere.

vote SMC

Help Pac along? Trying more like poking a hole in it. Besides, kinda hard to "help" Pac along when I thought I put him at L-1 so JF80 can hammer, but you had screwed that up with your unvote.

I can hold off on Sakaeaeaeaeaeaea and go your way too.

Unvote: Sakaea

Vote: Leelou

We can never go wrong voting Leelou.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't have to tell me, but I like to work multiple pressures at once. I can continue to grill the girl, while having my vote on JC.

Interesting. Don't you usually give people sh*t for nudging a train without hopping on, and voting somewhere else?

Interesting. Don't you usually give people sh*t for nudging a train without hopping on, and voting somewhere else?

Yes.

That isn't what I did though. I was on the Leelou train and left it, to vote JC. I've got 2-3 people in my sights today, and I've voted 2 of them and am encouraging trains on 2 of them. The other, I'm just watching to see what they do.

It's different when someone comes along pushes a train and never gets anywhere near it. You know that, schmuck.

Yes.

That isn't what I did though. I was on the Leelou train and left it, to vote JC. I've got 2-3 people in my sights today, and I've voted 2 of them and am encouraging trains on 2 of them. The other, I'm just watching to see what they do.

It's different when someone comes along pushes a train and never gets anywhere near it. You know that, schmuck.

Or maybe when they hop on early, and then hop off while continuing to nudge the original?

You're explaining how being a hypocrite is ok when it is you doing it.

Or maybe when they hop on early, and then hop off while continuing to nudge the original?

You're explaining how being a hypocrite is ok when it is you doing it.

It's not hypocrisy.

When I accuse someone of nudging, it because they are making subtle statements that feed the momentum of a train they've gone out of their way not to be associated with.

What I did was vote Leelou, then vote JC, and make a very clear-cut, no-nonsense statement that I indeed support the Leelou train even though I'm not on it at the moment. That is a far cry from trying to do something subtle and unnoticed.

It's not hypocrisy.

When I accuse someone of nudging, it because they are making subtle statements that feed the momentum of a train they've gone out of their way not to be associated with.

What I did was vote Leelou, then vote JC, and make a very clear-cut, no-nonsense statement that I indeed support the Leelou train even though I'm not on it at the moment. That is a far cry from trying to do something subtle and unnoticed.

Sorry, all I made out of that was "wifomwifomwifomwifomwifom".

Say again?

Oh, I see. I like that, JC!

I just reread day one. If the target had been anyone but Pac, there might be something more useful there. To summarize, at first it was joke votes.

The middle:

Gee, I feel loved :tongue:

Vote Pac because I still can't believe he hammered himself.

Pushed him over halfway with a lame reason

Unvote

Vote Pac

No explanation. Just a vote.

I couldn't agree more, mon ami.

Vote Pac

Like I said on day one. I didn’t realize he was at L-1 already.

Then a bunch of unvotes and revotes, followed by his LD claim. A couple of the votes (SMC and 80) seemed to be just because he's Pac.

So, basically, there's not much there because of who the target was. Jif's vote in the middle there bugs me to some extent, but not in a way I can put my finger on it.

Oh, I see. I like that, JC!

I just reread day one. If the target had been anyone but Pac, there might be something more useful there. To summarize, at first it was joke votes.

The middle:

Pushed him over halfway with a lame reason

No explanation. Just a vote.

Like I said on day one. I didn’t realize he was at L-1 already.

Then a bunch of unvotes and revotes, followed by his LD claim. A couple of the votes (SMC and 80) seemed to be just because he's Pac.

So, basically, there's not much there because of who the target was. Jif's vote in the middle there bugs me to some extent, but not in a way I can put my finger on it.

So we agree...the first votes on Arthur were mainly from the previous game...Peach provides the momentum shift...an idea that led to votes on her...Cuco, Chango, Jugs and I all keyed in on Peach's vote...this struck me on re-read as an effective competing train to get Arthur off the ledge...I surmise that Peach is town as a scum teammate would not have placed a momentum vote...hence she did not know he was scum...too risky...I know I'm town so I figure it has to be one of the others...at least that's my theory.

The weather in the Northeast is so depressing it's depressing. Every day is just cold and rainy. It's depressing.

Move out here. I actually had to move away from the Northwest because of the constant rain. It is depressing. We've been having some nice cool temps over the weekend. We even had snow in the high country, which is a treat. We drove up and played in it.

So we agree...the first votes on Arthur were mainly from the previous game...Peach provides the momentum shift...an idea that led to votes on her...Cuco, Chango, Jugs and I all keyed in on Peach's vote...this struck me on re-read as an effective competing train to get Arthur off the ledge...I surmise that Peach is town as a scum teammate would not have placed a momentum vote...hence she did not know he was scum...too risky...I know I'm town so I figure it has to be one of the others...at least that's my theory.

I agree that vote does make Kae look pretty town. As for your other nicknames, I'm not sure who they all are. You've done it now. You've confused the blonde.

Move out here. I actually had to move away from the Northwest because of the constant rain. It is depressing. We've been having some nice cool temps over the weekend. We even had snow in the high country, which is a treat. We drove up and played in it.

Nice...we will ski Breckinridge this year...love the snow...don't miss the grey from the Northeast as well...

Archived