Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I'm home.

What's the story - I'm at L3? I take it if I don't reveal, you'll just stupidly run me up and hammer me? So... **** you guys.

I'm the Random Doc. I am town, I am not scum and I am not 3rd party. Each night I can target 1 person, and one of the following doc abilities will be used, paranoid (protects + role blocks), naive (ineffective), weak (dies if protecting non-town) and standard (protects).

My actions so far:

N1: Leelou = standard protection

I was really thought she was scum after D1, so I figured I might be able to either role block or kill her if paranoid or weak came up, respectively.

Now.

Where is the pig (Jetscode) that accused me of not scum hunting and cased me on a D1 joke vote?

Or the pig (Verbal) that was pushing the "can't be town-vs-town" theory between JC and I, even though statistically the chances of JC vs. Ape being town-vs-town is HIGHLY probable.

Okay, I'm home.

What's the story - I'm at L3? I take it if I don't reveal, you'll just stupidly run me up and hammer me? So... **** you guys.

I'm the Random Doc. I am town, I am not scum and I am not 3rd party. Each night I can target 1 person, and one of the following doc abilities will be used, paranoid (protects + role blocks), naive (ineffective), weak (dies if protecting non-town) and standard (protects).

My actions so far:

N1: Leelou = standard protection

I was really thought she was scum after D1, so I figured I might be able to either role block or kill her if paranoid or weak came up, respectively.

You know which one gets used?

I like watching you squirm...you scum.

Honestly, you sound so contrived. I actually thought you might be going CTM on me, having ONLY eyes for me to keep yourself alive. Not now though... Your case is shameful, and the mere fact that NOBODY here recognized the irony of you dropping a hindsight case driven by opportunistic narrative is laughable.

Framing me as scum using my usual scum tactics. Ballsy.

Ape just doesn't seem his normal self. He seems to be flailing, which I've never seen him do. Something's up here.

Unvote

Vote Ape

You are now in my top 3.

God I'm good.

Good at being blind lynched.

You know which one gets used?

Unsportsmanlike conduct edit.

I saw what you originally wrote, it said "Well that explains what happened to my shot".

Yes. I know which one gets used AFTER the fact. Wombat tells me like results, like target received _____ doc protection.

Why were you feigning that I roleblocked you? I did no such thing. Just protected you.

Unsportsmanlike conduct edit.

I saw what you originally wrote, it said "Well that explains what happened to my shot".

Yes. I know which one gets used AFTER the fact. Wombat tells me like results, like target received _____ doc protection.

Why were you feigning that I roleblocked you? I did no such thing. Just protected you.

I read it quickly and didn't see that you saw which one was used so I changed what I wanted to say.

There's not enough there to case somebody, Verb. I'm just putting my thoughts down which may or may not add up with other things later in the game.

Settle down, Ape. I didn't FOS anybody. You are absolutely right that there isn't enough to go on from the info.

This post stunk to me. She's floating sh*t to see what sticks... and then placating and shrugging me off when she pings me, just like she tried to do D1 last game. Dismissing me.

I read it quickly and didn't see that you saw which one was used so I changed what I wanted to say.

Okay - so you took your shot, but it failed. I'd keep quiet about who you targeted until the right time, you might be able to vet someone.

Here is Leelou's claim.

Seriously? I said I'd be gone until 3. I'm the vig.

Here is my top 4. Still the same. No particular rank just yet.

Jetscode, Verbal, Lily or Sakeee-i-eee-i-oohhhh

/Ape'd

Here is Sakaea making a push to lynch Leelou, even though I pointed out that IT CAN BE VETTED.

No soft claim here, I'm just saying, I don't like her claim.

Apes play connect the dots? Wow, talented. :tongue:

Here.

I'm cool with it myself. Like I said, she can be vetted. I don't see the point in casting doubt.

Unvote

Vote Sakasgotabrandnewbag

You are getting fresh. I'd like to see you squirm a bit... in jello.

At this point, I'd like to see Lily swing for the L1 vote on Pac that stunk like a bus vote, and then for pushing JC's crappy case on me, and for doing the dismissive thing she seems to do when I catch her (or at least she did last game), also her over-justification of a bandwagon vote on me today "Ape's not acting like himself".

What is "myself"? I'm vanilla town in damn near every game I play. I finally get a decent role, and I've been super busy, so I'm not playing with wreckless abandon. When I'm scum I do a much better job of vanilla town Ape because that is the version of Ape that is easy to pull off.

If Leelou is in fact town vig, then I want Sakeaa dead.

Verbal has been getting behind JC. Advocating that there's no way it could be town-vs-town.

Those are my top 3. Jetscode is so contrived I'm literally changing my mind about him every time I reread his posts. He'd be on the bubble as my #4 for now.

Archived