unvote vote 80

lets blind lynch him

Hmmmmm? OK

unvote

vote 80

Sounds like fun...Unvote, Vote 80.

As do I. Awesome series.

I'm so in.

Halfway there on 80. 2 more votes and I'll hammer that pig into oblivion.

^^^

Not scum hunting. For the record.

Hell yes, blind lynch his ass. He's killed me enough times.

Unvote: Lily

Vote: JF80

Anyway, 80 is a big wifom right now. I was re-reading Pac's lynch on my train ride... Pac said 80 was "worst teammate evah" after he got butthurt and initially thought he was lynched. Then when he realized he wasn't dead, he tried to backtrack on the statement with the LD false claim about 80 being town. It's actually the biggest wifom in the game.

Unvote

Vote 80

Now watch. If 80 flips town, after ignoring my scum hunting attempts, Jetscode will probably come back to the 80 train and try to indict everyone on it, except himself of course.

Vote: 80

Interesting. Verb seem to be a little bit hesitant. Verb took 15 minutes to discuss it in scum chat. LOL

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rl: :rl: :rl:

I might have deserved that.

LOL...at least you're a good sport about it. Props

I'm on vacation.

:rl:

I'm surprised Lily's reveal went unquestioned until this. Very easy to play off a post restriction to shirk accountability for sketchy votes when there appears to be at least one other PR in the game (french, avm).

Curious to see how 80 flips, since Lily was finally getting heat, gave that crappy reveal and then the 80 train "for the lulz" came from out of nowhere.

Je suis si déçu mon ami.

I've been waiting for you to crack jokes the whole time. No jabs at the French being cowards that can't take the heat? I hate you.

With the RB dead we should vote on who Leelou shoots....

I pick AVM.

Je suis si blessé!! Why mon ami, WHY?!

You think I knew 80 and Pac were scum and didn't vote either one? I'd rejoice at the opportunity to get the dead weight out of the game.

I know it's useless to correct you, because you see what you want to see, but it isn't a PR. It's a role. If I was making up a role, I'd do better than this, I promise.

Technically its a PR-driven role. If you are required to post the same vote as someone else, then it is a restriction on you being able to post whatever vote you want.

Semantics.

Either way, its a convenient claim.

You are blatantly not reading the thread.

I'm reading the game content, which you clearly are not. I don't give a **** about the nicknames you've decided to assign people, it's just a smarmy way of forcing people to do more work on trying to keep track of what you've pushed for and who you've suspected and defended.

If it's not a post restriction, and you are town, it's basically just an a$$hole thing to do.

Ok, who do you all want me to shoot?

Verb? Almost as good as blind lynching him. His reluctancy to vote 80 and his little nonsense earlier making believe he did not know we only do investigations at night here is a very good reason.

Ape? Weak reveal but I would miss him if he was dead more than Verb.

Lilly? her reveal stinks too.

Interesting. Verb seem to be a little bit hesitant. Verb took 15 minutes to discuss it in scum chat. LOL

Are you ****ing kidding me? Hesitant? I'd been casing JC, Verb, Sak and Lily most of the day. I acquiesced to the majority to remove a wifom, I honestly didn't like the fact that we were going down the path of a blind lynch and forgoing scum hunting for a second straight day.

Anyone proceeding without hesitation is either stupid town or bussing. GFY

Are you ****ing kidding me? Hesitant? I'd been casing JC, Verb, Sak and Lily most of the day. I acquiesced to the majority to remove a wifom, I honestly didn't like the fact that we were going down the path of a blind lynch and forgoing scum hunting for a second straight day.

Please shut up and allow me to run sh*t. I have been spot on for the last two games and you have been lack luster. I catch scum, you entertain me. don't forget your role.

R u Verb?

Chango,

The town is 2 for 2 scum hunting...maybe that's not what you wanted to see...but those are the facts...fear mongering makes me want to reconsider who Leelou shoots.

Chango,

The town is 2 for 2 scum hunting...maybe that's not what you wanted to see...but those are the facts...fear mongering makes me want to reconsider who Leelou shoots.

JC, people are attacking me for what is happening BEFORE the lynches are completed - so I'm responding with what my thinking was at those times during the day, before the lynches were completed. BEFORE I realized we just lynched scum twice.

Obviously I think it's great we just lynched scum. I guess I'm not communicating the perspective I'm defending from well. I don't know.

What I do know is that I feel like I'm over-thinking while some of you act as though you know everything there is to know.

Archived