Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

Please shut up and allow me to run sh*t. I have been spot on for the last two games and you have been lack luster. I catch scum, you entertain me. don't forget your role.

Lack luster? I had 2/4 scum last game within the first 10 pages, and we could have lynched Lily D1 last game but we ended up not lynching her because buttholes like you like to tell me to shush.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verb? Almost as good as blind lynching him. His reluctancy to vote 80 and his little nonsense earlier making believe he did not know we only do investigations at night here is a very good reason.

Ape? Weak reveal but I would miss him if he was dead more than Verb.

Lilly? her reveal stinks too.

Reluctant to vote 80? Are you high? I nudged his train along to wait for the hammer, and then did exactly what Pac never does.....follow through.

R u Verb?

Hehe, I was thinking the same thing? Ape truly thinks it is all about him, even though the post clearly says "Verb". Fantastic.

Verb's harmless...AVM avoided both lynches. Ape is funny.

I think I might want you dead next to follow through on my "one of you is scum" call from the other day.

Reluctant to vote 80? Are you high? I nudged his train along to wait for the hammer, and then did exactly what Pac never does.....follow through.

Hehe, I was thinking the same thing? Ape truly thinks it is all about him, even though the post clearly says "Verb". Fantastic.

I think I might want you dead next to follow through on my "one of you is scum" call from the other day.

It's the Ape...can't believe you can't read him yet...lol.

Lack luster? I had 2/4 scum last game within the first 10 pages, and we could have lynched Lily D1 last game but we ended up not lynching her because buttholes like you like to tell me to shush.

Dude it's cool. I have no issue carrying you a little until you get back on your game. I love you

Go suck a dick. You were hoping we would back off. When we didn;t you had to hammer. No choice.

I never accused you of mowing lawns so stop trying to dictate my narrative.

//ape'd

That's what you normally say as scum when I caught you 87 times before on D1 trying to indict me for driving narrative to the point of semantics vocabword vocabword vocabword.

//out-Ape'd mother****er

Speking of the Nook thing.. I wanted to get her one of those fancy book ready thingies. I looked at all the tablets. My daughter has a Nook so told me to get her mom one cause they can share books. So I go to Barnes and Nobles thinking it would be easy and they have like 20 different ****ing ones. Some geeky dude started telling me sh*t. I got annoyed and just bought the bigger one with HD.

Speking of the Nook thing.. I wanted to get her one of those fancy book ready thingies. I looked at all the tablets. My daughter has a Nook so told me to get her mom one cause they can share books. So I go to Barnes and Nobles thinking it would be easy and they have like 20 different ****ing ones. Some geeky dude started telling me sh*t. I got annoyed and just bought the bigger one with HD.

Was probably Nolder.

I would have gone with the Kindle Fire personally. Amazon has way better customer service.

Archived