Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha this is great.

You don't even know what you're laughing at you moron.. I KNOW you're town.

I had a 1 time LD that I used on a Hess post early in the game. I didn't plan on mentioning it unless you came under fire. Votes were starting to peel off me so I wanted to see if you got run up who and how it was going to be done.

You're worse than JiF.

Looking back.

OMG Too funny.

Dick Charleston had just added the olive to his martini when he felt a sharp pain in his back, like someone had stabbed him. Someone had stabbed him, he realized as the knife drove quickly into his back again. And again. Again. He collapsed and lay crumpled on the floor, bleeding out. The pain was horrible, but as he lost more blood, he stopped being able to feel it. As his vision went dark, Charleston's last sight was his own blood pooling on the floor around his broken cocktail glass.

murder-by-death-niven.jpeg

JiF, Town Insane Cop has been killed.

It is now Day 2. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

So if JiF was the insane cop would make sense we have a real cop, naive cop, paranoid cop or some other type. Damn Im good. Im so good.

Hess and Lily both insinuated 3 Scum earlier, hess making this play proves there gotta be 4. I can bump when I get to office, on train now using phone

Hess makes wifom about me and verbal, lily pushed 3 Scum agenda

Yeah but why would he trade himself for the Doc and leave only one scum? They let Apes on trains?

Archived