Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but why would he trade himself for the Doc and leave only one scum? They let Apes on trains?

Use your brain.

Leelou just claimed she shot AVM, he's the full-time Doc most likely.

Hess revealing as cop accomplishes getting the real cop to reveal, AND in getting me lynched it removes my ability to protect town, roleblock+protect and potentially identify scum.

Hess outs the Cop now, and scum can shoot AVM tonight, then the Cop the next night with me lynched.

Simple math.

Then it leaves 1 scum to pilot a comeback.

She is not town. That is for sure. So she is either a sk or Vig with % kill? Maybe she is scum with a % kill to go along with the poisoner they must have since we had a de=poisoner?

Do you KNOW this or are you just saying it. Why aren't we voting her then?

So we are going to vote Hess because with two scum left they decided he would sacrifice himself to take you outta the game? They must felt that you are dissolving their wifom and have found breadcrumbng in the bowels of their false narrative and since you used deductive reasoning and your ability to draw them outta hiding by creating a reverse de-polarized gauntlet of reactionary post they have no other choice but throw half their team under the bus to take you out?

I voted Hess because I know he's lying about me... and I just explained the point of why Hess would false reveal cop at this point, given we now know who the Doc is.

Not sure how you didn't put this together bud.

Do you KNOW this or are you just saying it. Why aren't we voting her then?

I voted Hess because I know he's lying about me... and I just explained the point of why Hess would false reveal cop at this point, given we now know who the Doc is.

Not sure how you didn't put this together bud.

Thought you dead...Chango?

Thought you dead...Chango?

I respond as I catch up. I didn't know I was dead... only time I catch up before posting anything is when I'm scum and have to be careful.

I got nothing to hide here. I just laid out for you why Hess false revealed. Lynching me is actually the better thing to have done, you'll see he was lying and then you can lynch him next without having the cop need to counter claim Hess.

Works out best for town actually. Now AVM can self-protect tonight, and cop stays hidden.

Coolest role I've had in a while, I give Wombat major credit for coming up with something out of the ordinary.

Also, I happen to know Leelou is lying about shooting 80 on N1. Absolute lie. Kill her after you kill Hess, and go for the shut out.

You mad bro?

Not really. Just disappointed that effort was wasted on a game where everyone was resigned to speedlynch 3 straight days without listening to reason or logic. We got lucky on the first 2 days, but it's not like anyone can claim Pac or 80's deaths as good scum hunting. We blind squirreled Pac, and he handed us 80.

Hess made a dumb play just now, so you'll actually only mislynch once, with me. Then you can lynch Hess, cop can probably find the last scum, lynch them and lynch Leelou because I doubt she's town. I know she lied.

Nevermind shutout, but damn close. Ha! I actually did put effort into scum hunting though, and feel it was a waste of my time.

I respond as I catch up. I didn't know I was dead... only time I catch up before posting anything is when I'm scum and have to be careful.

I got nothing to hide here. I just laid out for you why Hess false revealed. Lynching me is actually the better thing to have done, you'll see he was lying and then you can lynch him next without having the cop need to counter claim Hess.

Works out best for town actually. Now AVM can self-protect tonight, and cop stays hidden.

Coolest role I've had in a while, I give Wombat major credit for coming up with something out of the ordinary.

Also, I happen to know Leelou is lying about shooting 80 on N1. Absolute lie. Kill her after you kill Hess, and go for the shut out.

Funny how things work out...wasn't going for your lynch today...then everyone else was so figured why not...at least we get the intel...so you think Flaco is the real Doc? Hmmm, not sure...he avoided both lynches of scum...guess he could be playing to avoid conflict...that's Flaco for you.

Not really. Just disappointed that effort was wasted on a game where everyone was resigned to speedlynch 3 straight days without listening to reason or logic. We got lucky on the first 2 days, but it's not like anyone can claim Pac or 80's deaths as good scum hunting. We blind squirreled Pac, and he handed us 80.

Hess made a dumb play just now, so you'll actually only mislynch once, with me. Then you can lynch Hess, cop can probably find the last scum, lynch them and lynch Leelou because I doubt she's town. I know she lied.

Nevermind shutout, but damn close. Ha! I actually did put effort into scum hunting though, and feel it was a waste of my time.

How you know she lied, Chango?

I actually don't know what that would be... explain?

Doggin' reads through the thread and posts while he's doing it, many times not knowing he's already dead. So there's about 4 or 5 responsive posts of his and then he finds out he's already dead.

Your quiet this game...is Ape scum or just an intel lynch?

Intel lynch. I'm wary of Hess's claim, although he has been instrumental in killing scum thus far. Ape claims a gambit is going on and this is the best way to test it.

Funny how things work out...wasn't going for your lynch today...then everyone else was so figured why not...at least we get the intel...so you think Flaco is the real Doc? Hmmm, not sure...he avoided both lynches of scum...guess he could be playing to avoid conflict...that's Flaco for you.

Leelou says she shot him. He didn't die. I didn't do anything to protect him. I'm assuming he is the doc and self protected. That or Leelou is full of sh*t, since she's now claimed to have made 2 shots and both have been stunted for some reason. Like I said, I know she didn't shoot at 80.

I lied about my result on her. I got paranoid. Protect + role block. I just haven't called her on it, because I didn't want to unnecessarily run up a town vig. But when she said she shot AVM that was when I realized she's not town.

If you shoot someone as vig and they don't die, you gotta assume you hit the doc (at least in the short-term until you learn more), and she basically outed the Doc. Not pro-town at all. If her shot failed, she should have said she holstered.

Doggin' reads through the thread and posts while he's doing it, many times not knowing he's already dead. So there's about 4 or 5 responsive posts of his and then he finds out he's already dead.

Ah, yeah - well that what I just did. I've done it before, I always do it. I like to respond to things instinctively as town. So it happens.

Like I said, I only really read up and hold off responding until I know the full situation when I'm scum.

Leelou says she shot him. He didn't die. I didn't do anything to protect him. I'm assuming he is the doc and self protected. That or Leelou is full of sh*t, since she's now claimed to have made 2 shots and both have been stunted for some reason. Like I said, I know she didn't shoot at 80.

I lied about my result on her. I got paranoid. Protect + role block. I just haven't called her on it, because I didn't want to unnecessarily run up a town vig. But when she said she shot AVM that was when I realized she's not town.

If you shoot someone as vig and they don't die, you gotta assume you hit the doc (at least in the short-term until you learn more), and she basically outed the Doc. Not pro-town at all. If her shot failed, she should have said she holstered.

80 was a RB u douche

I have to disagree with your reasoning here. You can't assume that the shooter hit the doc because it could be scum with a BPV. Also, I wasn't even sure there was a fullfledged doc in the game after your reveal.

Also, didn't Leelou reveal D1? If so, wouldn't JF80 as scum roleblocker try to roleblock her first? Leelou could very well be a SK, but your claimed "evidence" doesn't necessarily support that.

Ah, yeah - well that what I just did. I've done it before, I always do it. I like to respond to things instinctively as town. So it happens.

Like I said, I only really read up and hold off responding until I know the full situation when I'm scum.

Your death has value if you are in fact town. It tests your gambit theory.

I have to disagree with your reasoning here. You can't assume that the shooter hit the doc because it could be scum with a BPV. Also, I wasn't even sure there was a fullfledged doc in the game after your reveal.

Also, didn't Leelou reveal D1? If so, wouldn't JF80 as scum roleblocker try to roleblock her first? Leelou could very well be a SK, but your claimed "evidence" doesn't necessarily support that.

She revealed D2.

If she shot 80, he'd be dead. I know this 100%.

It's okay, you don't have to listen to me... nobody did when I was live. Also, did I get hammered? I'm assuming yes. I didn't even bother to count votes.

Archived