Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your death has value if you are in fact town. It tests your gambit theory.

Yeah, I just explained why lynching me first WITHOUT the cop counter claiming is actually the best thing for town. Thanks for telling me what I just said.

You ****ing lawyer you.

Yeah, I just explained why lynching me first WITHOUT the cop counter claiming is actually the best thing for town. Thanks for telling me what I just said.

You ****ing lawyer you.

I did it because no one listens to you.

Use your brain.

Leelou just claimed she shot AVM, he's the full-time Doc most likely.

Hess revealing as cop accomplishes getting the real cop to reveal, AND in getting me lynched it removes my ability to protect town, roleblock+protect and potentially identify scum.

Hess outs the Cop now, and scum can shoot AVM tonight, then the Cop the next night with me lynched.

Simple math.

Then it leaves 1 scum to pilot a comeback.

Seems less likely than you being scum. No reason for Hess to go all in like that.

Leelou says she shot him. He didn't die. I didn't do anything to protect him. I'm assuming he is the doc and self protected. That or Leelou is full of sh*t, since she's now claimed to have made 2 shots and both have been stunted for some reason. Like I said, I know she didn't shoot at 80.

I lied about my result on her. I got paranoid. Protect + role block. I just haven't called her on it, because I didn't want to unnecessarily run up a town vig. But when she said she shot AVM that was when I realized she's not town.

If you shoot someone as vig and they don't die, you gotta assume you hit the doc (at least in the short-term until you learn more), and she basically outed the Doc. Not pro-town at all. If her shot failed, she should have said she holstered.

If you role blocked me, then clearly my shot on 80 didn't go through. Your fault I didn't shoot scum. How does that make me a liar?

Unless she was RBd

80 didn't roleblock her. He loves the girls, doesn't do anything bad to them. I'd bet money with Pac on the scum team that they RB and NK the same person to make sure the kill went through and to minimize their night movement in case of tracker/watcher types. Have you never been scum with Pac before? It's right out of his playbook.

Do you KNOW this or are you just saying it. Why aren't we voting her then?

I voted Hess because I know he's lying about me... and I just explained the point of why Hess would false reveal cop at this point, given we now know who the Doc is.

Not sure how you didn't put this together bud.

Nothing to put together really. If you are town Hess dies tomorrow. One scum to go. Town in good shape.

Alas...it matters not, mon amis...

As ze great Voltaire once said, "It is dangerous to be right in matters on which ze established authorities are wrong"

Ze ape says I am ze scum. I tell you I am not! C'est la vie in a game of mafia with ze ape....c'est la vie...

She revealed D2.

If she shot 80, he'd be dead. I know this 100%.

It's okay, you don't have to listen to me... nobody did when I was live. Also, did I get hammered? I'm assuming yes. I didn't even bother to count votes.

Ha-ha-ha mon ami....zis is how you Americans say...2 in hand one in bush? No zat's not right...

If you role blocked me, then clearly my shot on 80 didn't go through. Your fault I didn't shoot scum. How does that make me a liar?

I just wrote that to see how you'd respond. My original reveal that you got standard protection was the truth. If you got roleblocked, you would have been told by wombat.

Now I know you are lying.

Okay guys, well I've been swamped all week. I shouldn't have signed up, but it was fun not being listened to and watching you guys blind squirrel yourselves to an early lead, all this time I put into scum hunting, I'm not butthurt about that at all, LOL. Hopefully my death leads to the final scum. Good luck.

Okay guys, well I've been swamped all week. I shouldn't have signed up, but it was fun not being listened to and watching you guys blind squirrel yourselves to an early lead, all this time I put into scum hunting, I'm not butthurt about that at all, LOL. Hopefully my death leads to the final scum. Good luck.

it was fun not listening to you all game.

i was told I was just a cop. If not the real one will have a lot of juicy results. Fin.

That was my only concern. If JiF new he was insane cop then he could play it like a real cop just backwards. Then it would make no sense having two of you in the game. But if neither of you knew then it would make sense. I believe you. I do.

Also, I happen to know Leelou is lying about shooting 80 on N1. Absolute lie. Kill her after you kill Hess, and go for the shut out.

If she shot 80, he'd be dead. I know this 100%.

You know nothing. Stop making links without all the information available to you.

it was fun not listening to you all game.

100% agreed. Plus I had him pegged for scum early. Not 100% sure but I caught him doing the "cirlce of the ape". I slow play Ape because confronting him makes it impossible to play the game. Plus I hate this game without him in it. So I like to keep him around when I can.

That was my only concern. If JiF new he was insane cop then he could play it like a real cop just backwards. Then it would make no sense having two of you in the game. But if neither of you knew then it would make sense. I believe you. I do.

weve played this before in Police Academy. All the cops are just told they're cops.

I know you are a fag. I can't quote the PM from Wombat, but let's just say the results were an emphatic yes.

Riiiiiight. If you're town, I'm not letting you scum MVP this sh*t. If you're scum, then we maybe have 1 more teammate of yours to find. Maybe a SK. Then we party on your rotting corpse.

Riiiiiight. If you're town, I'm not letting you scum MVP this sh*t. If you're scum, then we maybe have 1 more teammate of yours to find. Maybe a SK. Then we party on your rotting corpse.

We'll party on his rotting corpse either way

Archived