Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were in the running for MVP until Night 2. You, Verbal, and Hess had the game figured out D2. Ended up giving it to Hess for the Ape view to seal the deal.

Yeah, the N2 thing was a mistake, but I wanted to be cautious so I protected the town power role revealer. If it had been another power role, I'd likely protect him/her.

It is true that there was a lot of WIFOM there. But WIFOM was the main reason Leelou wanted to shoot 80 and possibly a significant factor in him getting run up. Hard to tell though.

I will admit that what I did wasn't necessarily the best form. I will also admit if felt good doing it.

I had just spent over an hour thinking on my feet and scrambling to survive and 80 simply refused to let me talk my way out of it. It was really bizarre.

I didn't blow anything apart. 80 kamikazeed me for no earthly reason and I responded in kind. Nothing I said lead to 1 single vote against him.

and Hess was our MVP half the game. He tried multiple times to rescue me on day 1 but 80 wouldn't let him.

my vote helped get u to L1 and then I harassed 80 to hammer u. I was toying with ur emotions nerd.

Props to Wombat for a very ambitious setup AND the adaptation from the source is really cool (which I realized when I final read about the movie, I need to see it now!)

Too bad it was wasted on sh*tty play by town and scum, and lots of dumb luck for town. Seriously 2 lynches for the lolz and a cop viewing. None of you patsies oughtta be bragging on this one. Total anomaly.

my vote got u to L1 and then I harassed 80 to hammer u. I was toying with ur emotions nerd.

incorrect. you voted JiF to "protect me" said you "want to believe me" and weren't voting me most of the time 80 was inexplicably trying to get me killed.

we thought you were symp until last night.

Props to Wombat for a very ambitious setup AND the adaptation from the source is really cool (which I realized when I final read about the movie, I need to see it now!)

Too bad it was wasted on sh*tty play by town and scum, and lots of dumb luck for town. Seriously 2 lynches for the lolz and a cop viewing. None of you patsies oughtta be bragging on this one. Total anomaly.

yeah town played horribly. Good call.

The dead thread is pathetic.

JIF listed about 7 people. In a game of 13.

He professes self a God. LOL

I wanted to keep him alive, for the record. NK'ing that twit on N1 was yet another in the long list of folly by Pac and 80. Hate those guys.

Reading JIF lobbying for "worst scum team ever" is laughable too.

****ing guy only plays mafia to campaign for others to take over his title's as scum MVP when he's town, and the key cog in all of the worst scum teams ever. Hahahaha... what a boob.

The dead thread is pathetic.

JIF listed about 7 people. In a game of 13.

He professes self a God. LOL

I wanted to keep him alive, for the record. NK'ing that twit on N1 was yet another in the long list of folly by Pac and 80. Hate those guys.

post this dead thread please.

JiF is a complete moron. We killed him because he was tipping off that he was rolled up -- NOT because we were worried about his play haha. He played horribly as usual.

yeah town played horribly. Good call.

You are purposely not acknowledging my point.

Two non-informative LOL lynches in a row? They got lucky. Had those lynches both flipped town, then the fact that nobody scum hunted, tried to build a context for game info would have been evident. It's an unearned victory. Nobody did any work.

You guys won fair and square, it's just not how I like to play. You'll never see something like that happen again.

This is the funniest thing JIF says in the dead thread:

JiF - "I'd look into Ape, Hess and SMC to start the day. Definitely the 3 coming out the scummiest after a very productive day 1."

Who was at the top of that list? That Ape ****er fears me. No doubt about it. He knew I was coming for him

Here is me telling Pac and 80 what I thought of JIF

Killing JIF just makes it look like he was scum hunting well. The dope has Fos'ed half the game, keep him alive. Kill competency first and foremost IMO.

This is the funniest thing JIF says in the dead thread:

Here is me telling Pac and 80 what I thought of JIF

The funny thing is JiF thought he was the cop. He played terribly and tipped his hand which is why I thought he'd be a good choice for a kill. So had he really been the cop his worthless play would have resulted in a N1 death haha.. yet he still thumps his puny chest as if he did something well this game.

Archived