Murder by Death Mafia (Game Thread)

WWWWombat

I don't need a role to figure out the Ape...it's obvious when he's scum...just refuses to hunt.

Yup. Nice job. :)

Wanted to call this out as well...you pegged Pac and 80 early D1...only reason I didn't quote it during game was mine was the third name.

If you were going to quote names JIF spit out, you'd have to quote all of them... which included over half the game.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape's bullsh*t "narrative" (hell, we even busted his balls on this for a few pages.....that was slow-playing his demise) lead me to be convinced here. No way he was winning this one.

To be fair, JC's hindsight case on me WAS exactly what I do as scum, normally. I should have just ignored it thought... lol.

Wait, didn't I also say that one of Ape/JC had to be scum? Ape bit down hard on that one, too.

Before you hurt your faggoty hand patting your own back. Remember something... you are a fag.

Also, the last time couple times he and I went at it, both town. All he did here was start a new streak, we'll see if I can keep it going next time I'm town and he's scum. :)

Dude you got the rawest out ever. 100% carry over from the other game. LOL Your tip on 80 was frustration and funny/ You were dead when you got your PM. hahahaha

True but not sure why I would have been killed for last game when my actions directly led to Leelou exposing herself.. I thought people were joking when they said I should die for last game.. makes no sense.

True but not sure why I would have been killed for last game when my actions directly led to Leelou exposing herself.. I thought people were joking when they said I should die for last game.. makes no sense.

I voted you as part of the little skirmish you and I had. Surprised when your case gained steam and you got lynched. More surprised when you came back scum. LOL

I voted you as part of the little skirmish you and I had. Surprised when your case gained steam and you got lynched. More surprised when you came back scum. LOL

I sincerely thought his case would dissipate and we'd move on to scum hunting. That's why I didn't pay attention to his train and voted Sakae which was a joke vote that I had to spin all different ways, lol

he didn't peg anything.. I thought I got hammered by 80 and called him a teammate... minutes later I realized I wasn't hammered and had to scramble to come up with a believeable claim - which I did.

votes were coming off but 80 wouldn't allow it. JiF said something like "he claimed roleless but now LD, yeah ok" and was being ignored. as usual.

You definitely got hosed...I was on the Kae train when your double reveal came out...once you were confirmed scum...all but confirmed Kae as town as well...

I'm not denying it. I had a feeling you were on to me early. I think you are misunderstanding my point, though...

What I'm saying is, I'm disappointed that a game took place with no scum hunting. Town jerked off the first 2 day phases. Neither of those lynches came as a result of anything other dicking around, and the outcome was luck. I'm saying in future games, I'd hope that town goes back to being disciplined. That kind of lucky doesn't happen very often.

I don't have sour grapes.

You weren't the only one onto me early. Jetscode had my number again too.

This is one of the reasons I stayed engaged on you...it came across as complaint about the lack of scum hunting yet we were 2 for 2. Appeared to me as frustrated scum. That and your Kae vote on D2...when she was all but confirmed town in my book.

To be fair, JC's hindsight case on me WAS exactly what I do as scum, normally. I should have just ignored it thought... lol.

Before you hurt your faggoty hand patting your own back. Remember something... you are a fag.

Also, the last time couple times he and I went at it, both town. All he did here was start a new streak, we'll see if I can keep it going next time I'm town and he's scum. :)

Can't Wait!

Dude, I was never voting you for the last game...even though I suspected many were...made me suspect them more than anything...80 and that double reveal made you a target.

BTW...I missed Leelou exposing herself...pics?

I don't need a role to figure out the Ape...it's obvious when he's scum...just refuses to hunt.
Wait, didn't I also say that one of Ape/JC had to be scum? Ape bit down hard on that one, too.
u r retarded. I caught u before u even posted. I caught 80 after his first post. An I caught Ape D2.

You guys played awesome. Great job.

Yup. Nice job. :) If you were going to quote names JIF spit out, you'd have to quote all of them... which included over half the game.

Ah, the irony. lulz

The funny thing is JiF thought he was the cop. He played terribly and tipped his hand which is why I thought he'd be a good choice for a kill. So had he really been the cop his worthless play would have resulted in a N1 death haha.. yet he still thumps his puny chest as if he did something well this game.

I should have listened to the Ape and left him alive.. we would have lasted a lot longer.

This and this.

Archived