Jets Playoff Scenarios Mini-Update #1

JetNation

The Ravens are falling like the 2008 stock market. The Colts slipped this week, but I expect them to regain their form. The Steelers go against my Bengals next week, and I have no illusions of that not being a tough game.

All your Jets can do is keep playing, and hope another team trips up.

Well if the Colts lose out, and the Jets win out there is no scenario where the Jets don't make the playoffs, so yea outside of the Jets winning every game the next thing I AM focused on is hoping the Colts somehow let J Charles run wild all over their ass in KC next week, which is not entirely impossible, the Jets ran wild on them, and only had to throw for 80 yards or so to win 30-9, and when given a lead, and the home crowd in KC they can be a very tough team to beat in that building, its when they get behind they become useless, they beat the Saints in NO, and beat the Panthers after that tragedy filled week, so I am not going to just jot down on paper that the Colts have already won that game, not to mention the KC defense is pretty good against the pass, particularly at home just go ask P Manning, you have to beat them with the run, and Indy is not the best running team in the league. The next part of this equation got a little screwed up last night with the Pats losing, because I believe they are the only team that holds a tie breaker on the Texans, so if Houston wins next week they probably lock up the #1 seed, and we will be seeing a lot of TJ Yates, B Tate (not a bad thing), J Forsett, and the trio of young WR's they have over there in that final game against the Colts which is played in Indy where Indy has played great.

Archived