Jets-Titans predictions

faba

A week ago today, my prediction would have looked like this:

MNF. On the road vs. a team with nothing to lose. The Jets will quickly squash all their fans dreams of the playoffs with a crushing defeat.

Titans - 27

Jets - 6

Today, with the emergence of EDV, my prediction is as follows:

MNF. For all the world to see. Positivity will bring the Jets a triumphant victory and get this team back to respectable .500 considering all the misfortune that has come the Jets way this season. Rex Ryan lives and breathes positivity. Its infectious and the team will run through walls for him because he's a great HC. He hasnt given up and the teams performance will reflect it. And thanks to EDV, I havent given up.

Jets - 24

Titans - 10

looking at the Titans, there's no real reason why they should win. Locker is as bad or worse than Sanchez. Their OL has 3 of 5 starters on IR. Cook the TE just went on IR. Their defense lacks play makers. They are out of the playoffs and playing for pride. of the three games remaining, this is probably the easiest.

MNF. On the road vs. a team with nothing to lose. The Jets will quickly squash all their fans dreams of the playoffs with a crushing defeat.

Titans - 27

Jets - 6

MNF. For all the world to see. Positivity will bring the Jets a triumphant victory and get this team back to respectable .500 considering all the misfortune that has come the Jets way this season. Rex Ryan lives and breathes positivity. Its infectious and the team will run through walls for him because he's a great HC. He hasnt given up and the teams performance will reflect it. And thanks to EDV, I havent given up.

Jets - 24

Titans - 10

Sanchez tried to run through a black wall for Rexy back on thanksgiving.

Titans - 27

Jets - 6

Jets - 24

Titans - 10

Braylon Edwards will dominate. Sanchez will ride his coat tails to ugly victory I don't mind feeling dirty.

Braylon Edwards will dominate. Sanchez will ride his coat tails to ugly victory I don't mind feeling dirty.

Nothing wrong with a lil dirt.

Mark's confidence will soar - prime time will not be an issue. The two of them dominated away games back in the day. Hopefully history repeats itself.

And Locker blows.

Archived