Request to help a fellow Jets fan

MSGold12

Hello all,

Some of you may know me from the Jets Addicts board but I am posting here to ask for your help in aiding a fellow Jets fan.

Tim Brady (TBrady) is an admin/mod on our board and has been for 15 years. Last month his 13 year old daughter went in for surgery to have a cyst removed from her brain. While the surgery was successful and the cyst removed, she had some complications. The long and short of it is she lost all of her motor skills and now has to relearn how to walk, talk, eat, dress, etc. It's going to be a long and difficult road but her doctors are opptomisitic.

Currently Tim has taken a leave from his job and moved from his home to take care of her while she is in a rehab facility in NJ. They will likely be there for 4-6 months and insurance will cover some but not all of the massive costs Tim is likely going to incur along the way.

Tim's friends and family have started a Facebook page attached to a Pay Pal account to raise money for them. We posted it on our board and I thought it would be OK to post it here too since at the end of the day we are all Jet fans! The page is called Alyssa Brady Health Fund and it explains in much greater detail the situation she is going through.

I ask that the mods here "pin" this thread and that you all go to FB and check it out and donate if you can. I can't think of too many better causes then to help out the little girl of a fellow Jet fan on her long road to recovery. If you do not have a Facebook account, here is the direct link to the Pay Pal page:

https://www.paypal.c....=ZL8GUHFVM97WU

Thanks everyone...Happy Holidays to you all.

Archived