Colin Kaepernick is NOT about that life

Blackout

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Klecko73isGod said:

That was because Vinny kept throwing the ball to that roided-up POS Romanowski.

Actually Vinny had twice the passing yardage as Elway who was 13 of 34 and a td there was a Denver RB named Terrell Davis we couldn't stop..Without him Elway doesn't go out his last 2 years with Bowl wins..

23 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Touche. 

Well played, my good man. 

But I noticed you still have posted a link... just sayin'.

Alright bro ... Forcing me to get up ... Clicking on one of the first links there on the Google search.

there is plenty of discussion regarding it being a distraction

http://ninernoise.com/2016/08/30/colin-kaepernick-like-not-qbs-protest-distraction-49ers/

The tweets don't copy but right at that link you have 

Peter King calling it a minefield

Jim Harbough saying he doesn't respect the action of what Kaep did

That is good enough for me here

Read on to your hearts content though if you want more

3 minutes ago, ljr said:

Alright bro ... Forcing me to get up ... Clicking on one of the first links there on the Google search.

there is plenty of discussion regarding it being a distraction

http://ninernoise.com/2016/08/30/colin-kaepernick-like-not-qbs-protest-distraction-49ers/

The tweets don't copy but right at that link you have 

Peter King calling it a minefield

Jim Harbough saying he doesn't respect the action of what Kaep did

That is good enough for me here

Read on to your hearts content though if you want more

Neither Peter King nor Jim Harbaugh are member of the 49er organization. 

The only quotes from the article you linked from Kaep's teammates both support him. 

Again, please provide a link to an article with a direct quote from a 49er player, coach or front office person, even anonymous, that is saying this is having a negative effect on the locker room. 

Last time I looked, TDavis didn't run behind the Jets OL, didn't rush against the Jets D that day either.  What Davis did the following week had nothing to do with Martin against the Jags.  Love to know how you know what their totals would be if the backs switched teams. 

1 minute ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Neither Peter King nor Jim Harbaugh are member of the 49er organization. 

The only quotes from the article you linked from Kaep's teammates both support him. 

Again, please provide a link to an article with a direct quote from a 49er player, coach or front office person, even anonymous, that is saying this is having a negative effect on the locker room. 

If your point is just - none of the current players or coaches have vocalized their dissatisfaction of Kaep's action to the press ... Then by all means run a victory lap.  Voicing their disagreement at this time is equally bad for the team as what Kaep is doing ... A wrong for a wrong ... Or adding fuel to the fire.  Wth no games played or losses yet the heat may not have reached the point for that to occur.

my point is that it is a distraction to the team.  Those links have plenty of others NOT within the 49ers walls agreeing that Kaep's actions ARE a distraction.

1 minute ago, ljr said:

If your point is just - none of the current players or coaches have vocalized their dissatisfaction of Kaep's action to the press ... Then by all means run a victory lap.  Voicing their disagreement at this time is equally bad for the team as what Kaep is doing ... A wrong for a wrong ... Or adding fuel to the fire.  Wth no games played or losses yet the heat may not have reached the point for that to occur.

my point is that it is a distraction to the team.  Those links have plenty of others NOT within the 49ers walls agreeing that Kaep's actions ARE a distraction.

Yet you can not provide any actual evidence that it is. Got it. 

Just keep parroting idiots and assheads like Peter King and Jim Harbaugh.

2 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Yet you can not provide any actual evidence that it is. Got it. 

Just keep parroting idiots and assheads like Peter King and Jim Harbaugh.

If you read all that, as well as use your brain, and don't believe his actions are having a distracting impact on his team then I don't know what to tell you.  

I will agree to disagree with you.

4 minutes ago, ljr said:

If you read all that, as well as use your brain, and don't believe his actions are having a distracting impact on his team then I don't know what to tell you.  

I will agree to disagree with you.

Again, I have shown you multiple quotes from his teammates supporting him and you have found no evidence whatsoever to support your case. 

Using my brain, I choose to believe the people who are in that locker room every day as opposed to a clown like Peter King who is wrong 90% of the time. 

Its also telling that no one is even providing an anonymous quote that there is trouble in the locker room. 

I like proof rather than conjecture. 

Archived