Colin Kaepernick is NOT about that life

Blackout

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Ummm, unlike I did answer your question. Could you please provide a link of anyone on the 49ers complaining that this is having a negative impact on their locker room?

Lol ... Common sense my man ... Common sense ... Let's see at my job do I want to concentrate on finishing what I'm supposed to be doing as well as I can do it? Or do I want people coming up to me and asking me about a PR issue having nothing to do with my job?  Duhhhhhhhh

Just now, ljr said:

Lol ... Common sense my man ... Common sense ... Let's see at my job do I want to concentrate on finishing what I'm supposed to be doing as well as I can do it? Or do I want people coming up to me and asking me about a PR issue having nothing to do with my job?  Duhhhhhhhh

Common sense? LMAO You clearly have none. 

Nice job dodging my question. Please post a link where anyone is claiming this is causing locker room problems. You won't find one because it doesn't exist.

Based on every interview I've seen with Kaepernick he has been extremely thoughtful and its not a huge leap in common sense that he ran this by his coach and teammates before he did it. Hence why no one in 49ers organization is saying anything about locker room distractions. 

1 minute ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Really? Nice job picking at nits but I'm far from convinced. 

Now, why do you hate Curtis Martin again?

Again show me one post where I ever said I hate him?? If someone is not your favorite player does that mean you hate him?? Even you know better then that..LOL

So you love him?

As I have said since day one he's a role model for kids and a very good durable back but he's not my favorite Jet back.. Yes I like tweaking Jet fans that think he was better then Jim Brown because he had more yards and even though you deny it you once said on JI he was better then Gale Sayers..:)

2 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

As I have said since day one he's a role model for kids and a very good durable back but he's not my favorite Jet back.. Yes I like tweaking Jet fans that think he was better then Jim Brown because he had more yards and even though you deny it you once said on JI he was better then Gale Sayers..:)

He isn't better than Jim Brown but he was certainly more reliable and durable than Gale Sayers, which is why I would prefer to have him on my team, which is what believe what I said and is something that is pretty impossible to refute. 

38 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

That's funny because you keep using the distraction argument as if it's some kind of trump card. 

Again, where is your evidence that this has been a distraction to them at all? This has been an extraordinarily well covered story yet I have not heard a single complaint that this is causing a problem in the locker room, not even from an anonymous source. 

Lolololol ... Listen to this guy!

Be prepared to have your mind blown!!!  i found out about an amazing advancement in technology ... It's something called Google.

here's a whole bunch of articles that just pop up for you ... All you need to do is put in a couple key words like Colin Kaepernick , 49ers, distractions'

https://www.google.com/search?ei=7SrQV6u6IsyPmQH84L6IDg&q=distractions+san+francisco+49ers+colin+kaepernick&oq=distractions+san+francisco+49ers+colin+kaepernick&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3...9957.24176.0.24439.42.42.0.0.0.0.315.5645.2j38j0j1.41.0....0...1.1.64.mobile-gws-serp..4.36.4983...30i10k1j33i160k1j33i21k1.eMuO8KjxcOQ

4 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

He isn't better than Jim Brown but he was certainly more reliable and durable than Gale Sayers, which is why I would prefer to have him on my team, which is what believe what I said and is something that is pretty impossible to refute. 

Sayers got hurt doing KO and punt returns something no sane team would have your top back doing on a regular basis..

11 minutes ago, ljr said:

Lolololol ... Listen to this guy!

Be prepared to have your mind blown!!!  i found out about an amazing advancement in technology ... It's something called Google.

here's a whole bunch of articles that just pop up for you ... All you need to do is put in a couple keep words like Colin Kaepernick , 49ers, distractions'

https://www.google.com/search?ei=7SrQV6u6IsyPmQH84L6IDg&q=distractions+san+francisco+49ers+colin+kaepernick&oq=distractions+san+francisco+49ers+colin+kaepernick&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3...9957.24176.0.24439.42.42.0.0.0.0.315.5645.2j38j0j1.41.0....0...1.1.64.mobile-gws-serp..4.36.4983...30i10k1j33i160k1j33i21k1.eMuO8KjxcOQ

That's funny because a quick glance at a few of those articles showed me a lot a sportswriters quoting each other about why they think this is or should be a distraction but nothing from a player or coach. even on condition of anonymity. 

The only quote from a player that even comes close is from NoVorro Bowman and he ulitimately supports Kaepernick:

We have one common goal,” Bowman said, via Eric Branch of SFGate.com. That’s to win football games. And anything outside of that is not really important to the team. Your prerogative is your prerogative, but the team comes first.

“We’re still going to support Colin and rally (with) Colin because he’s part of our team. That’s our goal here, is to stay as (close) as we can because things like this are what breaks teams apart. And we can’t allow that to happen.”

That's funny because a quick glance at a few of those articles showed me a lot a sportswriters quoting each other about why they think this is or should be a distraction but nothing from a player or coach. even on condition of anonymity. 

The only quote from a player that even comes close is from Novorrow Bowman and he ulitimately supports Kaepernick:

We have one common goal,” Bowman said, via Eric Branch of SFGate.com. That’s to win football games. And anything outside of that is not really important to the team. Your prerogative is your prerogative, but the team comes first.

“We’re still going to support Colin and rally (with) Colin because he’s part of our team. That’s our goal here, is to stay as (close) as we can because things like this are what breaks teams apart. And we can’t allow that to happen.”

Read on my good man ... Read on ... Glad I could introduce you to the new world!

36 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

BLM is a political party now??:wacko:

Factually speaking, yes.  They have published a list of demands, most of which are political in nature.

Keep in mind, what Kaep is doing in pure political speech.  It's no different that a player sitting because of a War, Taxes, or some other Govt. related socio-political issue.

It's why this thread doesn't really belong on JN, it simply cannot be rationally discussed without including the politics of it.  Any attempt to do so will either slip across the forbidden line, or be woefully inadequate in terms or arguments and facts that be brought to bear.

Thread should likely be locked, tbqh.  Only has one place to go.

Just now, ljr said:

Read on my good man ... Read on ... Glad I could introduce you to the new world!

Aren't we a condescending prick this morning. 

How about you post one. You're the one making the accusation. Back yourself up. This is how it works. Don't expect the person you are debating to do your research. 

If this were a scored debate you'd lose on your laziness alone. 

Just now, Savage69 said:

How can a fact be weak?? Well I guess In your world facts can be a annoying problem..:rolleyes:

Getting hurt because of your brittle knees is weak. It's a weak debate point because he could have just as easily been injured running the ball on offense. He just happened to get injured returning a punt. 

5 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Getting hurt because of your brittle knees is weak. It's a weak debate point because he could have just as easily been injured running the ball on offense. He just happened to get injured returning a punt. 

You do realize the things the D was allowed to do in the 60's were alot different then from 1978 on were right?? Today they are even trying to minimize KO returns..

2 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

You do realize the things the D was allowed to do in the 60's were alot different then from 1978 on were right?? Today they are even trying to minimize KO returns..

I think somebody needs a waaambulance. 

So they aren't allowed to tackle anymore? Players weren't significantly bigger, faster and stronger when Curtis Martin played than when Gale Sayers played? C'mon man, you can do better than that. 

11 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Aren't we a condescending prick this morning. 

How about you post one. You're the one making the accusation. Back yourself up. This is how it works. Don't expect the person you are debating to do your research. 

If this were a scored debate you'd lose on your laziness alone. 

Since this is the way I debate ... I believe Charlie Sheen would disagree on the victor

People-doing-funny-stupid-things-19.jpg

3 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

I think somebody needs a waaambulance. 

So they aren't allowed to tackle anymore? Players weren't significantly bigger, faster and stronger when Curtis Martin played than when Gale Sayers played? C'mon man, you can do better than that. 

Except they couldn't do what they were allowed to do in the 60's.. BTW what was your favorite Cumar playoff game??

2 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

When he ran wild in the second half against the Jaguars and put us in the AFC Championship Game. 124 yards and two second half TDs - HUGE. 

Yep and it only took him 36 carries and his 3.4 ypc was off his 3.5 season avg that year..:)

Just now, Klecko73isGod said:

Curtis Martin could have run for 400 yards and six TDs in a game and you'd bitch about his average. 

So the fact it took him 36 carries doesn't mean anything?? So if he had 100 yds on 50 carries you would say yea Cumar another 100 yd game way to go??LOL Well in the next game he at least avg better then a yard a carry..

Archived