***** Official NY Jets vs Tennessee Titans Game Thread *****

JoeC36

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still here boss. im sorry was Tebows drive any better? Did he show you anything that he can drive the team down the field and score a touchdown? Hell no.

And i didnt see two feet down on the interception

Do you even understand what you are watching? Tebow was lined up with no freedom to change the play. His role is to run the ball without deception. Defense tees off on that. Sanchez has the whole playbook at his disposal and throws it to the other team.

Gimmick plays are not a reflect of what Tebow is capable of. I'd like to see him full-time.

If Tebow got 1/2 the amount of commitment and coddling from this team that Sanchez does, we'd actually get a true picture of what he's capable of, and what our QB situation really is going into next year.

This noncommittal crap by the coaches and front office is a recipe for failure.

still here boss. im sorry was Tebows drive any better? Did he show you anything that he can drive the team down the field and score a touchdown? Hell no.

And i didnt see two feet down on the interception

I don't remember wishing for anymore Tebow, but what was Mark's excuse on that late throw/pick again, yet, still.

Oh - you don't have one - well neither does he other than he sucks

McElory ( i dont even know how to spell his name thats how insignificant he should be) was nothing more than a game manager in college. He is not an NFL quarterback. Every player including himself knows it, Rex knows it, Sparano knows it, We know it. So just stop it

10X the QB that Sanchez or Tebow...and there you have it...Titans this year averaging 29 points a game...the Jets score 3 at the half...so just stop it.

Do you even understand what you are watching? Tebow was lined up with no freedom to change the play. His role is to run the ball without deception. Defense tees off on that. Sanchez has the whole playbook at his disposal and throws it to the other team.

Gimmick plays are not a reflect of what Tebow is capable of. I'd like to see him full-time.

If Tebow got 1/2 the amount of commitment and coddling from this team that Sanchez does, we'd actually get a true picture of what he's capable of, and what our QB situation really is going into next year.

We need this regime to implode and pretty damn fast...

There's a reason why Tebow does not have access to the entire playbook guy, He cant make all the throws, and he probably cant grasp all the plays and read all the coverages. Which is why he's never started a season as the starting quarterback, and why after a playoff run he was let go from the broncos.

Archived