***** Official NY Jets vs Tennessee Titans Game Thread *****

JoeC36

We have not imploded enough to ensure Woody changes course...so no this doesn't count as an implosion...of course if Woody fire Barnum & Bailey after the season I'll gladly concede you were right the entire time.

That is why I am rooting for the most embarrassing outcome possible.

Patriots demand perfect wins, even when they win, they are not satisfied unless it is flawless football.

Rex's arrogant goon mentality spins a lucky dogsh*t cluster**** win in a battle of attrition as "beautiful".

Stevan Ridley fumbles and puts wins at risk. He gets benched for Woodhead.

Sanchez fumbles, throws INTs, takes sacks that DO lose games. He gets a vote of confidence and an extension.

Patriots cut draft picks who make the team look bad, no matter when they were picked.

Jets cut guys like Woodhead in favor of marginally talented draft picks who suck, to make the GM look good.

See the difference?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanchez is 5/10 for 27 yds and 16.7 QB rating in first half. LOL

SMC u forgot to include pathetci sacks, lame runs on 3rd down that dont get the first down, and incompletions that were just really really REALLY bad passes. BTW, curious about the stats Pre-Tebow and Post-Tebow.

Anyone?

you must be too young to have lived through the nagle years.

If only Al Gore had invented the internet by then this board would have been jumping.

I remember.

Literally Vinny T is the only Jets QB I've watched that I trusted. I don't remember Ken O'Brien much, tbh. I knew more about the NFC East back then, Uncles were all Giants and Skins fans. I had one uncle who liked the Jets.

He was a piece of sh*t.

I didn't find that out until long after I chose to root for the Jets with him.

I never changed because **** him.

That is why I am rooting for the most embarrassing outcome possible.

Patriots demand perfect wins, even when they win, they are not satisfied unless it is flawless football.

Rex's arrogant goon mentality spins a lucky dogsh*t cluster**** win in a battle of attrition as "beautiful".

Stevan Ridley fumbles and puts wins at risk. He gets benched for Woodhead.

Sanchez fumbles, throws INTs, takes sacks that DO lose games. He gets a vote of confidence and an extension.

Patriots cut draft picks who make the team look bad, no matter when they were picked.

Jets cut guys like Woodhead in favor of marginally talented draft picks who suck, to make the GM look good.

See the difference?

Rex's indulgence of Sanchez ultimately breaks Rex in NYJ land. Needs to go and pretty damn quick

I remember.

Literally Vinny T is the only Jets QB I've watched that I trusted. I don't remember Ken O'Brien much, tbh. I knew more about the NFC East back then, Uncles were all Giants and Skins fans. I had one uncle who liked the Jets.

He was a piece of sh*t.

I didn't find that out until long after I chose to root for the Jets with him.

I never changed because **** him.

Kenny O was a very good QB...could have won a SB...Walton suxed...had no clue how to build a defense...

Rex has "never seen anything like that" Chris Johnson TD?

Does this dude ever watch game tape of his own team? We've been getting trampled by underperforming RBs most of the year.

Titans are LOLing because all week they've been talking about cutting the guy this offseason.

Kenny O was a very good QB...could have won a SB...Walton suxed...had no clue how to build a defense...

That I know. I just don't remember the experience of watching him play and holding my breath for every pass the way I have for every QB other than Vinny.

Archived