***** Official NY Jets vs Tennessee Titans Game Thread *****

JoeC36

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this game doesn't cost Rex his job, nothing will. And that'll be a sign from an idiot GM and an idiot owner. He decided to live and die with Sanchez and he should suffer the consequences. **** him. Sanchez should have been benched two months ago. He should have been kept ON the bench several weeks ago. Didn't happen. Didn't happen. **** Rex and this team of quitters. Can't even hang 2 TDs on the f'ing Tennessee Titans.

this X forever and ever and ever a ever. **** this team.

That was a terrible snap? But besides that, this is fitting for the Jets. We're not a good team.

It was low. But still hit him in both hands. He had it.. then dropped it. I think his tiny mouse sized heart and his huge elephant sized cowardice took over. We really aren't.

He used us. he is no Jets fan. I always knew hated and negativity were the path to happiness

Exactly. He's a manipulative piece of queer bait. Screw that fugazi, positive crap. No more haiku for me. Good to back to normal.

You know what they say about the difference between an optimist and a pessimist? A pessimist is just an optimist with experience.

It was low. But still hit him in both hands. He had it.. then dropped it. I think his tiny mouse sized heart and his huge elephant sized cowardice took over. We really aren't.

Sanchez would have had it if it was snapped correctly. The center didnt do his job. Thats all im saying. I certainly wouldnt blame the WR's for Sanchez 20+ interceptions tonight lol. Same goes for the center.

If this game doesn't cost Rex his job, nothing will. And that'll be a sign from an idiot GM and an idiot owner. He decided to live and die with Sanchez and he should suffer the consequences. **** him. Sanchez should have been benched two months ago. He should have been kept ON the bench several weeks ago. Didn't happen. Didn't happen. **** Rex and this team of quitters. Can't even hang 2 TDs on the f'ing Tennessee Titans.

THIS.

http://www.keek.com/...r/keeks/llYKaab

All I gotta say about this season. :) Still gonna live my life positivly. This doesn't change ANYTHING just remember that. We'll see what happens next year, they gotta figure something out. What else can ya say, golden opportunity at the end BLOWN.

Must be nice being 15, and a fan of this team for five months. Let us know how you feel in fifteen years.

Archived