***** Official NY Jets vs Tennessee Titans Game Thread *****

JoeC36

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing like delusions to keep you from recognizing what a loser you are. At least you still have a place to stay, living with your one parent.

you have no idea who I live with/ what goes on in my life/ why I live with my mom and stepdad right now, or anything. I'm not delusioned at all, oh no the Jets lost, let's **** with somebody we don't know. Yaayyyy, That's why you will be on this thread for the rest of your life, while I'm out doing bigger, better things that I set my mind to, which is what I will do and can do. I like to entertain people, I will continue to entertain people. Don't ever let anybody kill your dreams, not even some scumbag in a forum who talks behind his computer what he would never say to somebody's face. smh.

you have no idea who I live with/ what goes on in my life/ why I live with my mom and stepdad right now, or anything. I'm not delusioned at all, oh no the Jets lost, let's **** with somebody we don't know. Yaayyyy, That's why you will be on this thread for the rest of your life, while I'm out doing bigger, better things that I set my mind to, which is what I will do and can do. I like to entertain people, I will continue to entertain people. Don't ever let anybody kill your dreams, not even some scumbag in a forum who talks behind his computer what he would never say to somebody's face. smh.

Nobody cares.

lol. No one read your teary eyed post past the part where you admitted to Il Mostro being right about living at home with mommy. Hey, its not a bad thing. I love my mommy too.

fvqVq.jpg

Sorry I struck a nerve... better check in with your therapist and get back on your meds asap.

I went back and decided to glance over your post again. I still didn't read the whole thing. Couple of points, I don't read any of your posts so I don't know if you're being fuk'ed with... but I am relatively new and never got fuk'ed with. So its probably something you did, if that is indeed the case.

Secondly, lol. We all see your AV. I am sure EVERYONE would say anything they type to you... directly to your face.

Everybody in here, I wish you well. I'm too nice of a person for this place. Lmao, everything is getting blown out of proportion. Goooooo PATRIOTS :o

Thanks for proving you aren't a fan. We all knew it, but you talked to the contrary. Now kick rocks and say hi to all those chowderheads and their moms for me.

Are u listening to this fagolla trying to explain why he sucks so bad right now. He doesn't know anything

Yeah. I am cringing while laughing. He said he made a "couple" of bad throws. bwahahahaha! Then says.. he has to hold onto the ball better, and play better. Thanks.

Archived