Calvin Pace and Jets defense air gripes about offense (FINALLY)

Jetfan13

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that's truly the case then so be it, but if you don't want the opposition pointing up at the scoreboard, you probably shouldn't be doing a touchdown dance down 42-7.

doing a touchdown dance about the end finally arriving is better? Yes it's true gloomers they do in fact suck terribly. Now what? I'm still watchin.

thats why i shut up after a while and just let it pass. dont want to confirm what everyone already thinks about me.

Shut up? Never!

doing a touchdown dance about the end finally arriving is better? Yes it's true gloomers they do in fact suck terribly. Now what? I'm still watchin.

So? The gloomers are still watching too!

Calvin "the wiff" Pace should nto be complaining about anything. Hes been a huge weak link in our defense and hopefully will not be here next year. Someone should remind Pace hes been grossly over paid here and never really amounted to anything other than JAG status at elite salary rates.

That being said the offense is putrid just Like I said it would be at the beginning of the year. Ive gone APE !!

Did Miami even break 20 last year? I think that guy had some monster field goals too. One was around 60 yards. Not a good performance to be sure, but when your QB has 3 picks, 2 to a defensive end, and you hold a team under 20 it's not something to be ashamed of either, IMO.

50 Turnovers in two years from our QB!

Calvin "the wiff" Pace should nto be complaining about anything. Hes been a huge weak link in our defense and hopefully will not be here next year. Someone should remind Pace hes been grossly over paid here and never really amounted to anything other than JAG status at elite salary rates.

That being said the offense is putrid just Like I said it would be at the beginning of the year. Ive gone APE !!

lol. Come on man, seriously? Thinking this offense was going to suck was hardly a unique position amongst this team's fans, but you kind of whiffed big time on the #1 reason why. Although credit where it's due, that's still not nearly as bad as Ape's attempt to pull his "told you so" act regarding Tebow, when he was one of the most vehement defenders of the move in the first place.

Who is calvin pace and what has he done..this offence is Solid. Big Tony Sparano has the heart of a mountain ram and all others will thrive in his complex system. Us proud jets fans are disgusted by the drivel commented daily on this site. Next year should be spectacular with Tebow at the helm. Still i feel sorry for Sanchise because although he threw pick sixes and the like in big games, he still punished those very same defenders with his vicious ball velocity. Even fire marshal fred would agree that we are on the edge of glory. All we have to do is go back to the last dolphins game and notice the glimmer in our players eyes. Even though we we getting stomped, we still remained composed and even shook the victors hands in good faith. Im tebowing right now in remembrance of that very moment.God bless.

Furthermore, i believe that Sanchise's "butt fumble" subsequent ints, and overall lack of awareness may prove to be a good omen for this storied francise. A wise old wizard once said that" if you cant beat them, then join them. And Tony Sparano has joined the melee with his candid attitude and dashing good looks. Maybe Rex felt the footsteps and quit because he knows Tony is the real deal. Lets give credit where credit is due....Tebows shines brilliantly because although our wide receivers lack hands and the ability to separate from defenders, he makes up for it with his uncanny effort. Could you imagine how many games we would have won if he was given his fair shot? Tanny 2013.

I didn't read through this whole thread so maybe someone said this already, but this isn't exactly Calvin Pace ripping the offense to shreds (as implied by the thread title).

Honestly, the fact that this defense and this offense haven't beaten the crap out of each other, or had a lot of anonymous leaks of the D trashing the O, actually speaks loudly both for Rex not losing the locker room (in spite of the constant media narrative that said otherwise) and the professionalism of the defensive players (who each should get a chance to hit Buttfumble in the face after Monday).

This is a biiiig money industry. It is kind of sickening to see the way our FO has behaved. Now all that they are asking is for a sizable chunk of our discretionary income to carry them over the next few years while they again try to sort things out.

Archived