Daily Newz: tebow asking for release if GMC starts

Lizard King

Revis Kendall Ellis Coles Washington and even Pennington have all made claims of being "misled" read: bullsh*tted, by the jets FO

Not defending Tanny as it's clear he used language that was intentionally misleading or ambiguous, but it seems as though everyone who had an issue was either traded or eventually released, minus Revis. I'm sure he did tell Tebow he would be given an opportunity to start; the same way I'm sure he left out the part that he may get that opportunity, but if the coach thinks you suck more than the worst QB in the league, then you're sh*t out of luck. I tend not to take ex-employees at their word when regarding executives, but there's obviously an issue here. It's a moot point as the guy was awful at his job and should not be rewarded with maintaining it.

Totally forgot the Leon Washington one. Definitely remember that.

I thought Coles was in there too, but that was a ways back and I didn't really remember. Not sure what Pennington's gripe was.

Seriously. Tanny is clearly a complete dickbag, but the noodle is the last guy on the planet who has any reason to say a single unkind word about the guy.

Seriously. Tanny is clearly a complete dickbag, but the noodle is the last guy on the planet who has any reason to say a single unkind word about the guy.

Since when is being given a contract worthy of Joe Montana, after proving next-to-nothing not grounds for being ungrateful!?

Just for old time's sake...

penningtondog.jpg

I've never despised my own team like I do this Jet team. I've hated teams for being sh*tty, but this is a completely different animal. Rex is a fat ****ing buffoon. They should all be out of jobs next year.

It will take years to get the stink off of this franchise. Only a complete housecleaning with Lysol will do it. Get all of these cockroaches out of here. Not only are they bad at their jobs but they are useless as people.

I wish I could set Rex, Tannenbaum, Sanchez, Sparano and Woody adrift on a raft floating on an endless sea, with nothing but their sh*tty, stupid selves to keep them company for eternity. ****s.

Screw that. If the Jets fed Tebow that line of crap and you want to blast them for that, that's one thing and I won't argue that. But you don't turn around and give him the start just to make sure he doesn't feel bad. That's the same kind of bullsh*t logic that kept Sanchez as the starter to begin with. The bottom line is, the Jets already know what they have in Tebow. The entire league already knows what it has in Tebow. And it's not good. The Jets have to figure out what they have in the one guy on this roster who as least shown some semblance of being able to accurately throw a football, even if the odds are he's not what they're really looking for in a QB.

I don't blame Tebow for being pissed if that's what he was promised, but the Jets need to make the best move for their team at this point, and not worry about the feelings of a guy with one foot already out the door. Especially if the coaching staff never wanted him there to begin with.

didnt rex say gmac gives the team the best chance of winning?!?!?! Sanchez part 2?!?!?!

didnt rex say gmac gives the team the best chance of winning?!?!?! Sanchez part 2?!?!?!

It's a prime situation for Rex to save his ass. If McElroy wins the last two games, Rex makes the case that he was somehow held back from playing him sooner. If McElroy blows it, he adds it to the "This Roster Sucks" file he's presenting to Woody in three weeks.

All I know is this, if Tim Tebow says that Mike Tannenbaum and Woody Johnson misled him, I'm inclined to believe the guy for 2 reasons. 1) I firmly believe that he has never told a lie in his life. And 2) Mike Tannenbaum and Woody Johnson are bad people.

He lies every time he refers to himself as a quarterback

Archived