A weird problem I've had tonight getting on the board.

ARodJetsFan

The MSN webmaster found out TomShane was cheating on him with Maxman...now there is a huge internet turf war going on and im afraid there is going to be bloodshed here tonight. I hear those MSN guys are pretty tough and seeing how Mean Papichulo green gets upset & cries like a women in the face of danger ,or a camera, im afraid i can't take them all myself. You look like a tough SOB but Shane said you make him "uneasy" when you show up in that speedo and he said he is turned off by the arrow you shave into your body hair pointing to little Arod.

I hope that about covers it.

Strange.

I just did an MSN search for JetNation and it brought me to the Socal Shout Box. Brenda is represneting us well!

We haven't even begin to worry about advertising and search results yet. It is on the list though and we will be working on it soon.

In the meantime I would probably just bookmark it to be safe!

The MSN webmaster found out TomShane was cheating on him with Maxman...now there is a huge internet turf war going on and im afraid there is going to be bloodshed here tonight. I hear those MSN guys are pretty tough and seeing how Mean Papichulo green gets upset & cries like a women in the face of danger ,or a camera, im afraid i can't take them all myself. You look like a tough SOB but Shane said you make him "uneasy" when you show up in that speedo and he said he is turned off by the arrow you shave into your body hair pointing to little Arod.

I hope that about covers it.

Hey, I want some of whatever the hell you've been drinking Smiz. :shock:

Archived