Stand Up Tebow

IPack

Stand up before its too late. You need to go in front of the camera's and state that you are a quarterback that runs the read and spread option. You need to say that the wildact was Rex's idea and that the play calling was not suitable to your skillset. Rex is already starting to pass blame to you with his comments yesterday, paraphrasing, "The Wildcat wasn't as successful as I thought it would be." No sh*t. Any moron can see that if you call a play to have your quarterback run straight into the line then ther are not many opportunities for success.

Be a man Tebow, state your case while you still have camera's in front of you and people that are listening. If no one bites then so be it, at least you will have tried. If you dont do this you implicitly give crediibility to Ryan and you will lose support from the people that are on the fence about you.

There is no way in hell that anyone can argue that the likes of Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, Brandon Weeden, etc, are better than Tebow. But I got news for your brother, the world is cruel and sometimes the best person does not get on the field. You have to be able to fight well and protect your name off the field also.

Better learn to defend yourself before its too late. Good luck and good bye for 2012.

If anybody is looking for a creative offensive from this braintrust-look at another team.

The best moment of this season was when Harbaugh and the 49ers ran Kapernick, to actually show how the spread offense could be run.

Think other teams don't mind reminding Rex what a jerk he is? Just look at that moment.

I don't like the Tebow jocksniffers, but Tim Tebow is alright in my book. He has been a stand up guy through all of this.

Agree in total. He's a 1st class act that got thrown into the Cootch Show without knowing it was one. The fact that he came here may have contributed to the proliferation of it, but none of that's on him. He just suits up, shows up, and shuts up.

Stand up before its too late. You need to go in front of the camera's and state that you are a quarterback that runs the read and spread option. You need to say that the wildact was Rex's idea and that the play calling was not suitable to your skillset. Rex is already starting to pass blame to you with his comments yesterday, paraphrasing, "The Wildcat wasn't as successful as I thought it would be." No sh*t. Any moron can see that if you call a play to have your quarterback run straight into the line then ther are not many opportunities for success.

Be a man Tebow, state your case while you still have camera's in front of you and people that are listening. If no one bites then so be it, at least you will have tried. If you dont do this you implicitly give crediibility to Ryan and you will lose support from the people that are on the fence about you.

There is no way in hell that anyone can argue that the likes of Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, Brandon Weeden, etc, are better than Tebow. But I got news for your brother, the world is cruel and sometimes the best person does not get on the field. You have to be able to fight well and protect your name off the field also.

Better learn to defend yourself before its too late. Good luck and good bye for 2012.

I find it the height of hilarity that you are asking him to go against everything that makes him the person you so love. The second he does exactly what you're saying, he becomes just another player. What separates him from everyone else is that he's absolutely unflappable when it comes to these scenarios.

That and I would like you to make an argument that Tebow is a better QB than Locker or Weeden, one that doesn't involve but he WINZ.

I find it the height of hilarity that you are asking him to go against everything that makes him the person you so love. The second he does exactly what you're saying, he becomes just another player. What separates him from everyone else is that he's absolutely unflappable when it comes to these scenarios.

That and I would like you to make an argument that Tebow is a better QB than Locker or Weeden, one that doesn't involve but he WINZ.

Winz whatz?

I dont think Tebow is a QB in the NFL, he just can't throw. But what has Locker or Weeden done to make you think they are actually NFL QBs with a future? It wasn't like Locker was that much better than Sanchez Monday Night. And Weeden. He's a wasted pick. The guy is already 29 years old. By the time he learns how to be an NFL QB, if he ever does, he'll be way past his prime.

I'm not sure I can defend Tebow much more. He is going to have to start standing up for himself off the field and on by way of audibling out of bad play calls. I was dissapointed in that third series of the Tennesse game, he was given an opportunity and didn't make use of it. Maybe I am being too hard on him but I think Tebow plays too much good soldier and I havent seen anything to think otherwise. Maybe he is just not capable.

The reason that I think he is better than the Lockers, Weedens, and Fitzpatricks of the world is that Tebow is a better runner, he is stronger, and he has a rocket for an arm. I agree that the arm doesn't mean much if he is pointing it at outer space or towards the ground. I also get the sense that some of these quarterbacks get into the league, start collecting big checks, and then quit trying so hard. I don't get that impression with Tebow. Some of quarterbacks, like the Arizona quarterbacks, are out right terrible. Tebow sometimes fall into that category but at other times he looks great.

There is no denying that the deep throws against Pittsburgh were awesome, as good as any of the top tier quarterbacks. There is no denying that he looked fantastic in fourth quarters and the entire Minnesota game. I have never seen any of the bottom tier quarterbacks make some of the throws that Tebow has.The last reason I like tebow is that he is fun to watch, you never know what the heck he is going to do. That doesn't do anything for a football team but it sure makes my Sunday afternoon entertaining.

In short, I think Tebow has more upside than the other bottom tier quarterbacks. Can he become consistent with his throwing, Im not sure. What I do know is that if he is not giving the chance then no one will ever know.

I wish nothing but the best for Tebow, but he should have never gone to NY. The fit just wasn't there. I don't think it'll ever be there. Your GM should just release him and let him find another team/league to play in. The Big Apple isn't for everyone.

Sanchez will tell you that.

Archived