Sanchez Could Prevent Trade

JetNation

glauber reports that Sanchez will be here in 2013. I appreciate the effort Jason put into imagining a way out of it but bottom line the numbers aren't really friendly to him leaving.

I like Glauber, but he has no clue what's happening in 2013. I really hate when someone makes a definitive statement about a player. If the Jets want Sanchez gone, he will be gone, regardless of salary.

I'm pretty sure that the Seahawks, Raiders, Jaguars, Titans and Cardinals would be interested in Sanchez among others. None of them at his current salary though. Also, every year there is the two or three teams that somehow get through the offseason without a QB option. That should be especially true with this group of rookies, who look especially weak. Again, probably not at that salary though. However, If the Jets can restructure to get 3 or 4 next year from the Jets - but get a deal where he make 6 million next year (signing bonus and salary), then Sanchez wins. I do think he can get that amount on the open market. As always, there will be teams looking for QB's next year and feel that they can make something of him. Mark is probably worth more now then he will be after sitting a year. Still though that is 13 or 14 million against the cap for the Jets next year.

Alex Smith is getting a guarnteed 7.5 mil next year. The Jets could trade and give up a draft pick to the 49ers and sign him. Both teams would eat sh*t equally.

..............even though Alex Smith is ugly, I can still deal with it....... TOM.

You don't think he wants to play? What in the world makes you think that? The countless hours in the weight room? The Jets West camp that he holds? Or is it you just talking out of your backside?

you must not be watching. He definitely doesnt seem to want to play for the jets anymore. Countless boos? Back page jokes? Hatred of an almost entire fan base?

maybe he wants to play football or atleast get paid for football just not for the jets.

PS: you make speculations about guys through the TV just as much as we do so yea

you must not be watching. He definitely doesnt seem to want to play for the jets anymore. Countless boos? Back page jokes? Hatred of an almost entire fan base?

maybe he wants to play football or atleast get paid for football just not for the jets.

PS: you make speculations about guys through the TV just as much as we do so yea

This is just garbage. You don't know the man and your assumptions are based on nothing.

as are yours?

i dont know his head just what i think doesnt make me or you any less right or wrong

No. Quite the contrary. My observations are based in facts and quotes. He holds Jets west every year. He hit the weight room hard this offseason. He is the one who has said numerous times he wants to play since he has been benched both times.

What are yours based in? Facial expressions? Really?

No. Quite the contrary. My observations are based in facts and quotes. He holds Jets west every year. He hit the weight room hard this offseason. He is the one who has said numerous times he wants to play since he has been benched both times.

you see those facts and quotes dont show you his mind so its speculating based on actions just like me . and yup facial expressions. Normally when someone looks sad they arnt happy soooooooooooooooooo

just because he wants to be an NFL QB doesnt mean he wants to play for the jets. Maybe his dream is to be the jets QB but right now his dream isnt being realized and hes sad. His facial expressions show he isnt having fun so idk what u want me to say?

also- he lifted weights? Held offseason workouts? Said he wants to play. - id like you to find 1 nfl player who doesnt do those things

PS: what year are you at notre dame my good friend goes there and my brother may play soccer there next year

I, unlike others, remember his success (even though it was one year) at USC,

Almost as much success as John David Booty. Not close to Matt Leinart's though.

and his first two years in the NFL.

54% completion. 29 TDs. 33 INTs.

ALSO - Rex still loves Mark.

True. He did let Mark put a uniform on today.

Everyone forgets that what goes on behind closed doors is not portrayed to the media.

Like, a bad GM forcing his coaches to play losers like Vlad Ducasse and a certain QB that just got a huge extension.

Sure Rex wants to win - everyone does. However, he is still upset about the whole situation, and I would not be surprised if Mark stays.

You're saying here that Rex will keep Sanchez even though he's going to continue losing with Sanchez.

This is just garbage. You don't know the man and your assumptions are based on nothing.

I've heard a few times over the past few weeks that Sanchez has been a bad guy in the locker room this year--that he doesn't care anymore. Granted, it's rumor and hearsay at this point, but I'm sure it'll come out if/when he's dumped vis a vis the Tannenbaum Excuse Dissemination Machine.

Wow are you serious? Look back and you will see I have in the past been the biggest defenders of Sanchez but give it up already!! I can't see at all where any faith in this guy comes from now after this year. Just throw in the towel and hope for them to figure something out next year that gets Sanchez out of here. Just be honest with yourself...Sanchez has the physical tools but he is just DUMB! Can't read blitzes, can't read coverage, and just doesn't have a clue out there!

I don't post much here but to see you still defending this guy in every thread is insanity. Give it up man...just give it up.

Maybe he will succeed somewhere else in the future once someone figures out how to fix him but not here.

Archived