Michael Buchanan

John Simon

Sean Porter

Jamie Collins

Brandon Jenkins

Cameron Lawrence

LeRentee McCray

Cornelius Washington

There's a lot to like in this crop...Jordan's a great developmental guy if you can get him in the third, but hes a freak athlete that might go in the first. Werner showed off some impressive athleticism this year. Barr is dirty, Moore is one of the best players in this draft period, Porter has upside, Washington is another guy Rex could really mold and develop outside of the first...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of mocks I have seen have us taking some dude named Barkevious Mingo or something. Is he an OLB too?

Jarvis Jones is all hype. Which of these guys is available in the 2nd round and can be on the field all three downs?

Jones is all hype? lulz

Mingo is an OLB and a crazy athlete but he didnt shine as a pass rusher this season like he did as a Junior.

Jones is all hype? lulz

Mingo is an OLB and a crazy athlete but he didnt shine as a pass rusher this season like he did as a Junior.

Yes. I saw him against Alabama and on other multiple occassions. He is a one trick pony. He is bad against the run. He is falling on mock boards because all he can do is blitz.

It's early so just throwing names out in no order:

Anthony Barr

Dion Jordan

Jarvis Jones

DeMontre Moore (hot name)

Bjoern Werner

Alex Okafor

Michael Buchanan

John Simon

Sean Porter

Jamie Collins

Brandon Jenkins

Cameron Lawrence

LeRentee McCray

Cornelius Washington

There's a lot to like in this crop...Jordan's a great developmental guy if you can get him in the third, but hes a freak athlete that might go in the first. Werner showed off some impressive athleticism this year. Barr is dirty, Moore is one of the best players in this draft period, Porter has upside, Washington is another guy Rex could really mold and develop outside of the first...

Moore was impressive but he mainly played as a DE at A&M...not sure how he transitions...

Yes. I saw him against Alabama and on other multiple occassions. He is a one trick pony. He is bad against the run. He is falling on mock boards because all he can do is blitz.

Huh? You mean the game he had 6 tackles, 3 for loss and 2 sacks and a forced fumble?

I watched a ton of him. Saw him completely dominate the Gators. 12 tackles, 5 for a loss and 3 sacks and 2 forced fumbles. He plays both very well and he's not dropping on any NFL boards, I promise you that. He's a pass rushing play maker. Dudes a beast.

Huh? You mean the game he had 6 tackles, 3 for loss and 2 sacks and a forced fumble?

I watched a ton of him. Saw him completely dominate the Gators. 12 tackles, 5 for a loss and 3 sacks and 2 forced fumbles. He plays both very well and he's not dropping on any NFL boards, I promise you that. He's a pass rushing play maker. Dudes a beast.

Yeah. The game where he missed tons of tackles and guards mauled him. Overrated.

Yeah. The game where he missed tons of tackles and guards mauled him. Overrated.

I would love for the kind of overrated player that puts up 6 TKLs, 3 TFL, 2 sacks, and a FF in a game where he sucked.

The only reason he might be drop is because of the whole spinal stenosis thing. Otherwise he is probably the best defensive playmaker in this draft.

I would love for the kind of overrated player that puts up 6 TKLs, 3 TFL, 2 sacks, and a FF in a game where he sucked.

The only reason he might be drop is because of the whole spinal stenosis thing. Otherwise he is probably the best defensive playmaker in this draft.

I'd take Manti over him all day. I want a linebacker who can rush the passer, stop the run and cover if need be. Jones does one of those things well.

Lets say im not impressed, Pitt ran right thru Dame DEF. He is very overhyped, CJ Mosely has same amount of tackles with 1/2 the playing time mon

Haha. Pitt? Yeah. Okay. 4.4 yards per carry with a 55 yarder skewing the numbers is not ran right through. And tackles are the most overrated stat. How is Te'o going make tackles when offenses run away from him?

Haha. Pitt? Yeah. Okay. 4.4 yards per carry with a 55 yarder skewing the numbers is not ran right through. And tackles are the most overrated stat. How is Te'o going make tackles when offenses run away from him?

what game u watchin mon Graham ran for 172 yds lmao

I assume you're a Notre Dame fan. I think Te'o will be just fine in the NFL but, he is just a tad over hyped.

Jordan reminds me of myself on the football field. Freakishly athletic with the kind of intangibles that leads to me intangibly flying all over the field with reckless abandon and devastating results.

Jordan really is a sick talent...best mover of the OLB prospects and by a significant margin IMO.

Archived