Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems to me like there are still some residual tears from the last game.

LOL

I'm so glad you're back to playing. I've missed you, bro.

I know you'll eventually try to get me lynched, but still. To have Slats Jordan and Dan-inator in the same game? If Sharrow was playing we'd have to lynch all 3 of you because you'd be screwing up the curve.

LOL

I know you'll eventually try to get me lynched, but still. To have Slats Jordan and Dan-inator in the same game? If Sharrow was playing we'd have to lynch all 3 of you because you'd be screwing up the curve.

I hope Dan and slats are on a scum team together, even if it means this is the most one-sided game of all-time.

LOL

It's true. I lurked last game, and while obvious scum team was obvious, I was suspicious of you as I always am. :)

Why aren't you playing?

Really wanted a bit of a break...painful as it is to miss a Hess game. I almost signed up last night with Dan/Slats back but I need a break. Don't have a ton of free time in RL, tied up with family stuff. Little brother was supposed to be coming home on leave this week for 4 weeks, got bumped up from reserve at the last second and is instead headed to Afghanistan.

Also, I have...business to attend to. Creating a super hero team and all

oh-spidey_o_758526.jpg

Really wanted a bit of a break...painful as it is to miss a Hess game. I almost signed up last night with Dan/Slats back but I need a break. Don't have a ton of free time in RL, tied up with family stuff. Little brother was supposed to be coming home on leave this week for 4 weeks, got bumped up from reserve at the last second and is instead headed to Afghanistan.

Also, I have...business to attend to. Creating a super hero team and all

oh-spidey_o_758526.jpg

LOL.

Hope your brother stays safe man.

Last game was the most one-sided game of all time.

Thanks to you.

Holy ****, you are a cornucopia of dumb.

How quickly you forget the epic 80, AVM, Christine game....LOL

Ok sorry for jacking yalls game thread. Kill folks and stuff, have fun, GFYs and the like

That really sucks. Good luck to him!

How quickly you forget the epic 80, AVM, Christine game....LOL

Ok sorry for jacking yalls game thread. Kill folks and stuff, have fun, GFYs and the like

80 played so bad, that he pissed Pac off to the point of TELLING the town they were scummates. Nobody is going to top that anytime soon.

Archived