Process Update: Tebow a "lock" to go to Jags in '13.

T0mShane

Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything Everything

My post was very carefully worded. I wasn't going to lose a debate over it, lol.

If the Jets had any sense of propriety, they would have offered Tebow his release this week. But, because they're a scumbag organization, they choose to publicly humiliate the nicest guy in the league. Go Jets.

The fact that I now feel bad for Tebow who I hated should tell you a lot about this organization

If the Jets had any sense of propriety, they would have offered Tebow his release this week. But, because they're a scumbag organization, they choose to publicly humiliate the nicest guy in the league. Go Jets.

I can just imagine the praise heaped upon Tannenbaum for releasing Tebow now rather than trying to get something for him in the offseason. Lol.

Archived