Jets first game without playoff implications since 2007

JOJOTOWNSELL

3 years ago we went to indy

2 years ago we went to Pitt

im kinda thankful to Rex for that......im a terrible fan

40+ years without a superbowl appearance.

You want to reward mediocre football? Fine by me. Stop expecting people to have the same rainbows and sunshine shooting out of their ass like you do. This team is not good. They've accomplished nothing.

They will be having a ceremony in the offseason in the MetLife 50 yard club. There will be ice sculptures and lots of peel and eat shrimp. Just be careful of the sales staff... they will make you think they only held it to sell PSL's.

Nice, I hope the peel and eat shrimp at least have the poop removed!

Been through all of them. Still no hardware. I dont accept mediocre just because its a little better than in the past.

no, you take emotion out of the equation and accept that you lost the best defensive player in the game, lost your best wideout, realized that your qb was a mental midget, and had a gm that didnt add pieces to fit the ground and pound mentality.......

then you pull up your bootstraps and retool like every single other team in the league and have a playoff team on your hands the following year

THIS IS THE NFL, no such thing as rebuilding......the turnover in the playoffs this year proves that..... INDY?? SEAHAWKS?? REDSKINS?? MINNY???

im sure the fans of those teams were as skeptical as you were after there teams performances last year

this isnt mlb, nba or nhl........the NFL is a different animal

no, you take emotion out of the equation and accept that you lost the best defensive player in the game, lost your best wideout, realized that your qb was a mental midget, and had a gm that didnt add pieces to fit the ground and pound mentality.......

then you pull up your bootstraps and retool like every single other team in the league and have a playoff team on your hands the following year

THIS IS THE NFL, no such thing as rebuilding......the turnover in the playoffs this year proves that..... INDY?? SEAHAWKS?? REDSKINS?? MINNY???

im sure the fans of those teams were as skeptical as you were after there teams performances last year

:rl:

I hope you become a Vlogger. You could be our next hero!

This team is in terrible shape and a few moves wont fix that.

What game did they lose because Revis was out?

This is not a matter of getting Revis back, and adding a few free agents.

The team bus has been driving in the wrong direction for two years, and driving at top speed.

They are not going to simply be a competitor next year for anything.

They have zero offense, zero.

They have no offensive system.

No QB.

No skill players.

The defense can be retooled next year, but this offense is years away from being remotely competent.

What game did they lose because Revis was out?

This is not a matter of getting Revis back, and adding a few free agents.

The team bus has been driving in the wrong direction for two years, and driving at top speed.

They are not going to simply be a competitor next year for anything.

They have zero offense, zero.

They have no offensive system.

No QB.

No skill players.

The defense can be retooled next year, but this offense is years away from being remotely competent.

i think it shows this year what agood franchise QB can do. Look at luck rg3 and wilson. If we get a good qb i bet we in playoff contention next year. it may be only 1 move but its the most important move in football

i think it shows this year what agood franchise QB can do. Look at luck rg3 and wilson. If we get a good qb i bet we in playoff contention next year. it may be only 1 move but its the most important move in football

You need an OC who can implement the right offense for those QB's as well.

Rex hired Sparano, if anyone has any confidence in Sparano running a spread option offense, or any type of creative offense, you are delusional.

Rex does not get it, it's time to trim the rest of the fat.

:rl:

I hope you become a Vlogger. You could be our next hero!

This team is in terrible shape and a few moves wont fix that.

Lame ass comeback bro.

What are you? in High School?

ummmmmmmmmmm, you want me to be your hero but im the one in high school??

good luck with that

why dont you tell me more about how waiver movez and injured playerz dont affect us....also how no moves made by the front office can make us better.....and how no new teamz ever make the playoffs!

ummmmmmmmmmm, you want me to be your hero but im the one in high school??

good luck with that

JN hero. Not mine. Guess you missed the positivity thread. Its understandable.

Just a little hint for ya... cool story bro is lame. Weak people use that when they cant be creative or clever. Up your game... then again you think this team is good...

Most drafts don't have 1 QB as good as those guys are, let alone three.

You need an OC who can implement the right offense for those QB's as well.

Rex hired Sparano, if anyone has any confidence in Sparano running a spread option offense, or any type of creative offense, you are delusional.

Rex does not get it, it's time to trim the rest of the fat.

fair enough to both you. Im just hoping they go all in find a franchise qb whoever the coach is and build from there. Until we get a franchise guy this team is screwed.

JN hero. Not mine. Guess you missed the positivity thread. Its understandable.

Just a little hint for ya... cool story bro is lame. Weak people use that when they cant be creative or clever. Up your game... then again you think this team is good...

You should teach an Intro to Internet Etiquette course at the University of Phoenix! i would sign up i need the credits!

Archived