Greg McElroy is the perfect QB for loser Rex Ryan offensive football

unbanmadmike1

Sometimes I wonder when the first option in this offense will ever get open. This offense is ****ing putrid from the players to the coaches and it all just comes crashing down on the QB. Its ****ing laughable. Once again today I was laughing through most of the 4th Quarter and all throughout the Rex Ryan presser which was one of the most embarressing press conferences in the history of this ****ing franchise. This made Rich Kotite look appealing. The post game show with Klecko Lucas and schein was freaking hilarious and I will have to say Rex getting trolled during the presser was must see TV. What a ****ing Dope to continue to answer the same ****ing question over and over and over at some point you would think a coach would say ENOUGH lets ****ing MOVE ON. This is the dumb that is the NY Jets Head Coach.

I have never in my life talked this badly about a Jets football team ever. Ive followed this team for 40 years and never has it been this much of a joke. Even in the Kotite years most real Jets fans knew the team had talent and when Parcells took over it was apparent in the first year.

It only confirms that no matter who's behind center, this offense is messy diaper full of Indian food after being processed by the human bowel.

And ultimately if by design the offense is so utterly pointless it has to mean the head coach is an a$$hole.THE RULES BEG YOU TO PASS. Rex Ryan stubbornly thinks he can win games 13-10 running the ball and not throwing but 4 yards. He trusts no QB on this roster, and there's no reason to believe he would be more inclined totrust anyone else. All he cares about is his defense.

And ultimately if by design the offense is so utterly pointless it has to mean the head coach is an a$$hole.THE RULES BEG YOU TO PASS. Rex Ryan stubbornly thinks he can win games 13-10 running the ball and not throwing but 4 yards. He trusts no QB on this roster, and there's no reason to believe he would be more inclined totrust anyone else. All he cares about is his defense.

Bugg you can't throw the ball deep when you have 2 seconds to throw. I saw a few 15 yard outs thrown nicely by McElroy which shows he can make the throw. But he barely had a chance today. This is a poorly coached offense yet again and the talent being as bad as it is makes it all that much worse.

Bugg you can't throw the ball deep when you have 2 seconds to throw. I saw a few 15 yard outs thrown nicely by McElroy which shows he can make the throw. But he barely had a chance today. This is a poorly coached offense yet again and the talent being as bad as it is makes it all that much worse.

True. But it keeps coming back to philosophy; Ryan does't want to even bother to pass. They throw almost exclusively on long 3rd downs. There's no guesswork. it's as if the Jets don't self scout or have any quality control. Granted the Jets don't have the personnel for Air Coryell, but they don't even try. There's no guesswork by Ryan's very design.Run, run, incompletion, punt.

It's 1952 all over again!

Never turn it over.

Hand it off over and over again.

Never take any chances.

Never try to win instead of not to lose.

Never make a big play.

It's amazing he wasn't starting all year.

Are you ****ing retarded? You dont rack up 11 sacks handing the ball off all game. Actually if they wouldve handed the ball to shonn greene all game considering he was getting six yard a clip they probably would have won. U should probably apply to ESPN youre a ****ing sevant

Sparano is worse than Schotty -even I have to agree now. This regime has to go starting with tanny,. Get a GM that is football savvy

It's hard to fathom, but yes this is true. Sporano should have been fired weeks ago. He better not last a second after the last game.

I am truly embarrassed by everything that has taken place this year. Not since the Kotite years have I felt this way. I have been watching this team for 45 years and this year has been an unmitigated disaster. It has been an absolute circus from the Tebow signing to now. It has to be torn down to be built up once again. Everybody deserves to be fired. GM, HC, OC, all have to be replaced because of their incompetence. There is no other team in the NFL that is run like this circus and its unfair to long suffering jet fans to be subjected to total bullsh*t.

Sparano is worse than Schotty -even I have to agree now. This regime has to go starting with tanny,. Get a GM that is football savvy

I've got to totally agree. From Tanny on down the Jets need to be rebuilt. It was bad enough bringing Tebow here this year after the circus we had last year but to then NOT PLAY HIM was inexcusable. Why waste every body's time ? Get some common sense FOOTBALL people in here running the show.

True. But it keeps coming back to philosophy; Ryan does't want to even bother to pass. They throw almost exclusively on long 3rd downs. There's no guesswork. it's as if the Jets don't self scout or have any quality control. Granted the Jets don't have the personnel for Air Coryell, but they don't even try. There's no guesswork by Ryan's very design.Run, run, incompletion, punt.

agree. and in todays NFL this is 100 % unacceptable unless you have the personnel to pull this off , kind of like the 49ers.

I've got to totally agree. From Tanny on down the Jets need to be rebuilt. It was bad enough bringing Tebow here this year after the circus we had last year but to then NOT PLAY HIM was inexcusable. Why waste every body's time ? Get some common sense FOOTBALL people in here running the show.

Tebow was brought here to sell PSL's and is all on Woody. That said Rex is 100% accountable for the total missuse of TT. That was the final straw for me with Rex and he should be fired along with everyone else. Now if only Woody could be fired...

Yet Rex Ryan was telling us a few weeks ago that the jets were fortunate with their QB situation. Does he really think jet fans are that stupid?

I think it's more that he's that stupid. Either that or he's just thinking like the DC that he really is, I mean what DC would not salivate at facing the Jets QB's?

agree. and in todays NFL this is 100 % unacceptable unless you have the personnel to pull this off , kind of like the 49ers.

It's hard to accumulate that type of personnel when you are too busy drafting Dlineman for the 3-4, and tradingid round picks for backup QB's.

Fn Morons! I hate this regime!

It's 1952 all over again!

Never turn it over.

Hand it off over and over again.

Never take any chances.

Never try to win instead of not to lose.

Never make a big play.

It's amazing he wasn't starting all year.

This is %R*%&* stupid. If Rex has had such a "loser" strategy then how the eff has he not had a single losing season until now? How have his teams made 2 deep playoff runs in 4 years? Ridiculous.

Tebow was brought here to sell PSL's and is all on Woody. That said Rex is 100% accountable for the total missuse of TT. That was the final straw for me with Rex and he should be fired along with everyone else. Now if only Woody could be fired...

Um.. what was the *first* straw? The *second* straw?

What, making Santonio Holmes captain or some crap? LOL.

Archived