Other than Coples & Wilkerson...

Maxman

Kerley. Cromartie.

Landry (hopefully re-signed).

McIntyre has been a bit of a surprise to me.

2013: Holmes. Revis: the secondary. Coupling Revis with team MVP Cromartie, and with a resigned Landry-these should be the leaders of the #1 secondary in the league from the perimeter, thru the box. Slot: Wilson has value despite disappointing, still on his rookie contact-he isn't drawing PI's every other play and he's a sure tackler. He has marginal trade value, and is cheap and here next year. He can improve or we can grab another scrub to play the slot. Safety: cheap-Bell, Bush, Allen.

On a more aggregate level, The Defense. Dead weight shed. Again, the secondary. + DL pass rush: Wilkerson/Coples beasting. -potential Devito leaving (who epitomizes and exemplifies the Rex - and nyj - creed/narrative, our heroic success story).

Speaking of Devito and above, this guy should be resigned, and for the above reason.

So that's (Holmes); Revis > The Defense > The Secondary > DL pass rush

The defense could get better and be good to great. It could be a thing where a piece or two away it is once again, elite again from its peak when Rex first came, but is radically different, even more dynamic personnel wise. If they hit on a few guys, a few of whom seem to have hit. Wilkerson and Coples. Ellis coupled with them works...Depth: McIntyre... Harrison interesting... Devito (and with a cheap Pouha-nice!).

Draft for pass rush again either at DL or OLB again and that's how you stabilize for the next 3 years and ensure your growing for the long haul from the right place.

So no I'm not looking forward to the Offense.

I am happy we did not give Tebow a contract extension once he got traded here!

We finally got rid of the cancer called Holmes atleast for this season.

Sanchez is finally on the sidelines.

We get rid of our AARP linebackers after one more game.

Tanny will only be negotiating contracts and manage the salary cap from next season. Oh wait!

Archived