I Hope one day i get give my dad a gift that gets this reaction

JoeC36

I think I'm at the point where if any team that I rooted for actually made it to a championship, I'd have all family and friends under strict instructions not to let me anywhere near that sh*t. I'm the bad luck guy and I'm convinced of it.

I always said that if i were to go to a Superbowl, it wouldnt be when the jets were playing. Partly because i feel the same way you do, that im a jinx, but also id kill myself to spend that kind of money to go to the game and see them lose.

I paid to go to both recent AFC Championship games for me and my son. If the Jets ever make it I will be there. Win or lose I am all in at this point.

i almost went with 124 to Indy. Just couldnt get the money together. hindsight 20/20 im glad was/am poor.

i didnt know you then. you were just the guy behind the woody johnson paring space avatar. im just some doosh on the internet.

I hate hearing this. Pretty much code for I am unapproachable because I am such a successful webmaster.

People, I am approachable. Don't be intimidated. :)

I paid to go to both recent AFC Championship games for me and my son. If the Jets ever make it I will be there. Win or lose I am all in at this point.

I didnt do that, but if they ever make it to the Super Bowl, I've told my wife I am paying for me and my 2 sons to go to game and also go for the whole week of festivities in the hosting city.

I hate hearing this. Pretty much code for I am unapproachable because I am such a successful webmaster.

People, I am approachable. Don't be intimidated. :)

Max is awfully nice when you meet him! Lots of hugs and high-fives. Real friendly.

Next thing you know you're in a van somewhere in Jersey with a ball gag in your mouth

I've always been torn about what to do if the Jets made it to the Super Bowl.

On one hand, I would love to be there all week having fun and partying with my dad, brother and friends.

on the other hand, I think being locked in a dark room, with no one else around would be the best option as I may murder someone if they lost.

I think I'm at the point where if any team that I rooted for actually made it to a championship, I'd have all family and friends under strict instructions not to let me anywhere near that sh*t. I'm the bad luck guy and I'm convinced of it.

I always said that if i were to go to a Superbowl, it wouldnt be when the jets were playing. Partly because i feel the same way you do, that im a jinx, but also id kill myself to spend that kind of money to go to the game and see them lose.

You two are pussies.

Imagine the alternative to this: You get an opportunity to go to a Super Bowl where the Jets are in it, don't go, and they win. Worst decision of your life or anyone's life that wasn't a leader of an Axis Power.

You two are pussies.

Imagine the alternative to this: You get an opportunity to go to a Super Bowl where the Jets are in it, don't go, and they win. Worst decision of your life or anyone's life that wasn't a leader of an Axis Power.

dude, my whole life is one big bad decision.

You two are pussies.

dude, my whole life is one big bad decision.

Yeah I'd be cool with that one. Missing a Jets Super Bowl wouldn't even be in my top 100. There's a solid 15-20 chicks alone that would beat that one out.

Archived