One O'Clock in the morning... whose up?

fatcatxl

I'm up.

But it's only midnight for me.

So I have an hour more of a life than you.

It's Friday at midnight and I'm not drunk. This certainly is a strange feeling. Now I know how TomShane feels on the six days of the year he doesn't wake up with a 40 of Olde English.

id bust one out for you smizz but im a lil tired. I gotta get up in the morning and go watch a cheer comp. (unfortuantly one that im not part of :( )... a friday wasted without being wasted. I won't lie im kinda depressed about that.

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol

I'm up.

But it's only midnight for me.

So I have an hour more of a life than you.

It's Friday at midnight and I'm not drunk. This certainly is a strange feeling. Now I know how TomShane feels on the six days of the year he doesn't wake up with a 40 of Olde English.

You're discounting the 4 other nights where I wake up with a 40 of Colt 45 when I'm feeling ethnic. Holla. <hiccup>

id bust one out for you smizz but im a lil tired. I gotta get up in the morning and go watch a cheer comp. (unfortuantly one that im not part of :( )... a friday wasted without being wasted. I won't lie im kinda depressed about that.

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to lack of alcohol

You never cleaned your bong out?

as homer simpson says... Here's to alcohol.....the cause of AND solution to ...all of life's problems.

nah no smokin partners tonight. I only smoke in a social setting lol. and by smoke I mean tobacco. And when i say tobacco i dont mean cigarettes. Just throwing this out there but if ur ever smoking and ur not using any kind of papers try a syrup bottle. Crazy stuff.

as homer simpson says... Here's to alcohol.....the cause of AND solution to ...all of life's problems.

nah no smokin partners tonight. I only smoke in a social setting lol. and by smoke I mean tobacco. And when i say tobacco i dont mean cigarettes. Just throwing this out there but if ur ever smoking and ur not using any kind of papers try a syrup bottle. Crazy stuff.

I've smoked out of lots of weird things.

The highest I've ever gotten was off of a Gatorade bottle.

We used to call ourselves the "Weed MacGuyvers". But now I only smoke cigarettes and crack cocaine.

lol was there gatorade in it or water?

side note... theres nothing more relaxing in life than rollin a blunt and chilling in a car for a hour or so.

Maybe water...I don't remember if there was anything in it. One second, I'm playing Madden with an African American fellow I'd never met named Jamal, the next second, I'm walking to Whataburger in the rain.

Half the team last year hated me... maybe its cause im annoying. Or maybe its because i stalked them. Who knows

LOL

Chicks don't like you if you like them,play it cool and ignore them. You will get laid in no time kid.

Checking in from NYC. ;) BergenJet will soon return to being NYC-Jet if all goes as planned. :?

BTW, I am nocturnal... I am always up.

Im nocturnal too,it's a lot easier to see inside my neighbors windows when it's dark anyway

Well, I'm back from the bar but as usual, you b!tches are in bed. Typical.

Im the peoples champ baby (bustin a freestyle for you alk)

Ive been known to party untill the break of dawn

till i wake up naked on my neighbors lawn

then like Marvin Gaye wonder What's goin on?

How the hell did i get in this thong?

all i can remember is hittin that 4ft bong

Straight fire right there :wink:

Im the peoples champ baby (bustin a freestyle for you alk)

Ive been known to party untill the break of dawn

till i wake up naked on my neighbors lawn

then like Marvin Gaye wonder What's goin on?

How the hell did i get in this thong?

all i can remember is hittin that 4ft bong

Straight fire right there :wink:

That post made me sick.

Cuz it's ILL, yo!

Archived